Sam to Kevin: Keep my wife's name out of your mouth

Britney can do whatever she wants, but IMO its best for her if she keeps a low profile and doesn't post these kind of things on insta or wherever. I think its better for her and Sam. It's like they are all looking for drama (and money) and Britney should stay away of this, also for her children

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

I’m wondering here with KFed trashing Britney in public, Rosengart must be working on trying to get him to depo him too to see what was his role during cship

But you know, this might be a move that would annihilate her relationship with her boys. More than what we are seeing now. They are responding emotionally to what everything Britney has went through, instead of being rational. How can we expect them to react positively if their dad would be found guilty of contributing to the abuse in the Conservatorship?

I mean this is a very very very risky move. 

1 hour ago, amiro1989 said:

But you know, this might be a move that would annihilate her relationship with her boys. More than what we are seeing now. They are responding emotionally to what everything Britney has went through, instead of being rational. How can we expect them to react positively if their dad would be found guilty of contributing to the abuse in the Conservatorship?

It's the right thing to do. If kevin was complicit, britney HAS to go after him or the cycle of being abused and used will continue. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, amiro1989 said:

Truth is truth. The boys have to see their father for what he is. It isn't Britney's job to lie and pretend to protect their feelings (they don't care about hers it seems). Afraid of a little truth?

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block