Sam to Kevin: Keep my wife's name out of your mouth

• Super Mods
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

God it’s all so messy. 

Couldn’t the Federlines just let us have Hold Me Closer with no drama leading up to its release? 

I am going to need a well written statement from Rosengart to shut down the deadbeat and his convicted felon of a wife. Stat.  

Come through, Rosengart. 

Omg. I never even put together that they did this right before her new song comes out. They will not let her have anything! 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

To be fair, Kevin started it by doing this in the first place, he could of chose to call Britney and tell her the exact stuff he told the interviewer but no, he chose to air dirty laundry a for a paycheck, he made this public, you can’t really expect them, to just sit back and let this all fester in the public with Brit or Sam not addressing it. I personally hoped Britney wouldn’t take the bait and just let Sam address it the way he did but I’m certainly not gonna fault her for saying something in the end.

I Changed my mind, you know what? You're absolutely 100% right.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

To be fair, Kevin started it by doing this in the first place, he could of chose to call Britney and tell her the exact stuff he told the interviewer but no, he chose to air dirty laundry a for a paycheck, he made this public, you can’t really expect them, to just sit back and let this all fester in the public with Brit or Sam not addressing it. I personally hoped Britney wouldn’t take the bait and just let Sam address it the way he did but I’m certainly not gonna fault her for saying something in the end.

Plus Britney tried that in 2007. People forget that she barely spoke from late 2006-2007 and the media/her "family" just kept piling on her until they got the conservatorship. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block