Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

I’m not a parent but I can totally see how complicated it is for a non-celebrity person to raise teenagers nowadays. Imagine how much harder it would be for someone who’s been through hell and back like Britney? I hope her relationship with the boys improves now that she has her freedom. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, easy said:

y'all need to let the ***** go. it's an easy excuse for the deeper issue. if britney was your friend you would suggest what she should and shouldn't do? she lived  that life for 13 years. she needs encouragement and empowerment, not more people telling her her decisions are wrong. 

A true friend ( in my opinion of course ) give advices, obviously support your friend no matter what. I had “yes” people in the past and they were not real friends. The ones that told me that I was doing wrong in some circumstances are my long time friends.

just my opinion, I know we all want her happiness 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

A true friend ( in my opinion of course ) give advices, obviously support your friend no matter what. I had “yes” people in the past and they were not real friends. The ones that told me that I was doing wrong in some circumstances are my long time friends.

just my opinion, I know we all want her happiness 

i'm not saying she needs yes people around her, but she doesn't need people telling her her choices are wrong and suggesting other things. because there is NOTHING wrong with posting what she does on instagram, her kids are going to be embarrassed of her whether she's fully clothed or not. they're teens, that's how it is. like i said, y'all need to let the ***** go. that is a team con distraction 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

They will never stop using her kids against her. It's painful!

Sad thing is, while Britney can move away from her family, she will be attached to KF for the rest of her life. 

No she won’t. She’ll be forever attached to their kids and dettached from kfed the moment the they turn 18.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

She is admitting that her relationship with the boys is complicated :( :( :(

If Britney were my friend I’d suggest that she stops posting nude photos. It’s just a suggestion because I love her.

That is if its the reason, but Kevin and Britney both said its not only about the Instagram

But I also agree with you, even if what Britney is doing on Instagram is okay, it is effecting the children based on society, their father, and how they are raised.

Although at the same time, her kids will be adults in a couple of months, so I dont know how much she should listen to them.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block