Britney: How come not one person knows my sister is building a huge home in Louisiana??? How come their lives aren't exposed???

35 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

It’s so crazy B hates these documentaries when the main ones were all having her back and the people in them were advocating for her freedom and trying to expose this corrupt c ship!

Its sad that she’s free and wasting her time dwelling on Jamie Lynn and her mom when clearly they don’t care!

Those pheasants don’t deserve Britney’s time! 

I understand why she hates them. If you're the subject and had no involvement in them it must be SO EMBARRASING to have your life dissected like that for the world to see. Unfortunately she is so clouded with the embarrassment she can't see they are the reason why the world is by her side.

I truly hope one day she can have one where the focus is on her talent, her successes, her status as an icon and her story as a survivor so she can control the narrative.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Britney honey if you’re reading this ever 

your pain is gonna come back in blessings believe me and don’t worry about that fake family dynamic 

you don’t need them honey 

let your sister go back to Louisiana cuz she ain’t ever gonna go anywhere else with her zoey skit 

Your skirt could never fit her anyway if she don’t quit popping out all them babies 

9 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Yes! Please tell us what happened to the Make Me video 

For what I love glory oh the video? It was very racey and I don’t think Britney’s on that level creatively anymore I think she said in an interview she wants to be more PG 13 idk why cuz she’s grown she has a right even more now to be RACEY if she wants I dig it 

4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney is beyond angry and she is definitely calling out Hesam by living his life normally while Britney was kidnapped and drugged and he did absolutely nothing.. it took a random paralegal’s voicemail with no association at all to Britney to start a revolution.

Sam needs to set the F down and be a husband he’s kind of going to high right now he need to set the eff down and relax a bit 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

What if Britney spears... Is literally going down the Britney spears rabbit hole? I mean she prolly doesn't know anything that went on in the last 13 years.... She has access to every thing now.... Imagine that 

I hope she really have a strong support group by her side through all the discovery process. People like Rosengart and Cade. 

• Love 2

Britney you beautiful woman... I know how it's hard to leave a narcissists people but you have to try harder.
Stand strong, ignore them, cut off all the communication with them, don't even mention them in anyway and focus only in your well-being.
You can curse, insult them as you want but with your friends and close people, not publicly like this, because you just give them the satisfaction of seeing you lonely or depressed, and they'll feel like they still have power over you. yeah this is how people with NPD thinks.
Ah I wish I can tell her this face to face.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block