Britney: How come not one person knows my sister is building a huge home in Louisiana??? How come their lives aren't exposed???

8 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I have theory about JL on Netflix and why she wasn't dropped 

• The show is called Magnolias. Lynne was born in a place called Magnolias 
  • Lynne lives in a place called Serenity . Serenity is a place in the show
  • It is about Southern life 
  • Character called Maddie (her kid)

I believe a large chunk of Britney's money went into producing that show. They needed JL providing money.

That was the only way she could get a role. That is why they won't fire her. 

I know (in me bones)  she and her husband have been looting lots of money, a lot more than we know so far.

I sensed it before the con was dissolved, when she was all out to shut Britney up with planted articles, throwing her weight about.  She has been far more complicit than we know so far. 

yes and also JL actively calling people on their phone to let them know B was ok and did not need any help and to stop digging (as she did with LANCE BASS)

5 hours ago, Nicole0519 said:

Jamie Lynn was born in McComb Mississippi, not a place called Magnolia.

Jamie Lynn does not currently live in a place called “serenity.” The name of the mansion Britney purchased for her mother is named “serenity” but it doesn’t have any current correlation to Jamie Lynn.

The show won’t fire her because she plays one of the main characters in the books. They also won’t fire her because for the season 1/season 2 debut it was Netflix’s #1 show and was in Netflix’s top 10 for a considerable amount of time.
Audiences demand for the show was 2.8 times the demand for any other show in the United States. It’s got a 4.8 star rating.

If Jamie Lynn had given any money to produce the show without permission, that would have already been questioned within the court documents like we have been seeing. 

Britney's mother's name is Lynne

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Thanks for sharing - I'm thoroughly exhausted screaming about this for a year!!!!! 

People have to think about the CON as an organized crime syndicate instead of exclusively a ShakSPEARSian family tragedy.

Lou refers to herself as a GANGSTER multiple times in this interview: https://podtail.se/podcast/this-nashville-life/everybody-s-italian-everyone-s-got-a-guy/

• Love 2
Just now, Mx_Defying said:

Thanks for sharing - I'm thoroughly exhausted screaming about this for a year!!!!! 

People have to think about the CON as an organized crime syndicate instead of exclusively a ShakSPEARSian family tragedy.

Lou refers to herself as a GANGSTER multiple times in this interview: https://podtail.se/podcast/this-nashville-life/everybody-s-italian-everyone-s-got-a-guy/

I went on a watching spree haha

• Love 1

I love Britney and I don't want her to feel like anyone is controlling her anymore, but she really does need help communicating on Instagram. If she put more effort into the way she tries to get her points across, she could garner much more public support. She would be unstoppable if she could effectively harness her own power.

• Like 2
On 7/25/2022 at 6:19 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That is false.

I’d put good money on the fact that Sam took the place of Jamie. Britney isn’t really free regardless of what the court said in November. Its all been for show so the fans would stop asking questions. What they don’t realize is that they’re making it worse. I don’t even think Matthew Rosengart has her best interest at heart. This is allllll smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t have access to her Instagram, this is team con 100%

On 7/25/2022 at 8:19 AM, OneLife said:

I hope that one day she will forget (but not forgive) all those terrible years and all the people who took part in making her life miserable... otherwise she won't really find peace...:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

She’s still not surrounded by anyone that’s genuine. Everyone in her current circle has ties to team con. They weren’t just going to quit, I don’t think Britney is really even “free” at all. Sam is the new Jamie 

2 hours ago, Nicole0519 said:

I’d put good money on the fact that Sam took the place of Jamie. Britney isn’t really free regardless of what the court said in November. Its all been for show so the fans would stop asking questions. What they don’t realize is that they’re making it worse. I don’t even think Matthew Rosengart has her best interest at heart. This is allllll smoke and mirrors. She doesn’t have access to her Instagram, this is team con 100%

Proof please. 

9 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Proof please. 

It’s been proven in the documentary that the photos of Britney leaving the treatment center in 2019 was all a publicity stunt to show fans that Britney was “okay” so they’d stop asking questions. Who was with Britney when she walked out of the facility? Sam. Sam helped and worked with team con to spread the false narrative that everything was fine with Britney (Faming Britney Spears documentary)

Sam was a regular on the Dr. Phil show “the doctors” who else was a regular on the show? Judy ho. Judy also worked and is affiliated with bridges recovery facility where Britney was kept against her will and drugged. 
https://www.thedoctorstv.com/taxonomy/term/7727
https://www.bridgestorecovery.com/blog/the-bridges-to-recovery-outcomes-studies-an-interview-with-dr-judy-ho/amp/

The day the video of Britney singing baby one more time was posted, sam was photographed out and about riding around in her Mercedes keep while she is at her old house in the dark? 
Why are all Britney’s posts have her in the old house still? Sam has posted from the new house, but she hasn’t. 

The topless photos most recently posted say that she woke up in London? The picture on the wall behind her can be found also at the 4 seasons westlake in CA. The same westlake that she complained about in court stating that there were photos of her crying leaving therapy. Why say she’s in London?

Sam has cheated on Britney with bad girls club morgan osman 

I don’t think Britney is the only one posting on her Instagram, I think some of the posts are her, but there are a lot crafted by team Con. Ever notice that when a court date is looming “britney” posts topless photos? Is it to create a narrative for the courts that she’s out of control? Her Instagram posts hardly ever talk about her father. They might mention him but the majority of the posts are talking badly About everyone else other than him. 

Mathew Rosengart is paid for by Larry Rudolph. Mathew Rosengart is also affiliated with RCA records, represents CAA, (creative artist  agency) Caden Hudson, Britney’s agent is also employed by CAA. Britney wasn’t in control of who came to her wedding but it’s funny how Many of the celebrities that were at Britney’s wedding are either currently repoed by CAA, were previously repped by CAA or have donor and other affiliations with CAA. 

Britney and Sam said that they wanted to have a destination wedding, but instead they settled on the place where Britney was abused? 

Why is Jodi Montgomery friends with Judy Ho and sam asghari on Venmo? Why is she friends with Britney, sam and up until 2 days ago jamie Lynn on instagram? 

Jodi Montgomery was hired by Britney’s father back in 2018 as a case manager and took a more prominent role when he stepped back amid health issues. But there’s speculation Jodi has actually been around since 2009. Britney originally wanted Jason Rubin to be in charge of her affairs, but that never happened. Jodi Montgomery was court appointed and we never heard from Britney on that. Just that “a rep close to Britney says she’s happy with the decision”? So she went from being under a conservatorship to now being under a “sealed care plan” or a supported decision making agreement, which is an alternative to guardianship by the same people who were in the conservatorship?  

jodi montgomery also got called out for lying and changing the dates in which she was hired to make it look as though Jamie spears didn’t hire her. She also said Britney lied during her testimony and in the past said Britney was mentally ill

jodi was at Britney’s wedding?

Mathew Rosengart walked into a slam dunk case. The conservatorship was “voluntary” and Britney was put into it under false pretenses when her father said she had dementia. Why didn’t Rosengart do anything when the motion to have the conservatorship dissolved in august was denied? Why hasn’t Rosengart gone after anyone who was part of the conservator ship? Lou Taylor, Jodi Montgomery, Cade Hudson, larry rudolph, robin, tri star? Is it a coincidence that Some of her upcoming court dates have been delayed and pushed back and the statute of limitations on the wiretapping of Britney’s house are about to run out?

After what she said in court about speaking out and what she wanted to happen, it’s weird that she hasn’t been to another court date since. Does Britney even know when the court dates are? Is she even being told what’s going on?

it’s as though everything that happened was all smoke and mirrors so that team con could get the heat off their backs. 

1 hour ago, Nicole0519 said:

It’s been proven in the documentary that the photos of Britney leaving the treatment center in 2019 was all a publicity stunt to show fans that Britney was “okay” so they’d stop asking questions. Who was with Britney when she walked out of the facility? Sam. Sam helped and worked with team con to spread the false narrative that everything was fine with Britney (Faming Britney Spears documentary)

Sam was a regular on the Dr. Phil show “the doctors” who else was a regular on the show? Judy ho. Judy also worked and is affiliated with bridges recovery facility where Britney was kept against her will and drugged. 
https://www.thedoctorstv.com/taxonomy/term/7727
https://www.bridgestorecovery.com/blog/the-bridges-to-recovery-outcomes-studies-an-interview-with-dr-judy-ho/amp/

The day the video of Britney singing baby one more time was posted, sam was photographed out and about riding around in her Mercedes keep while she is at her old house in the dark? 
Why are all Britney’s posts have her in the old house still? Sam has posted from the new house, but she hasn’t. 

The topless photos most recently posted say that she woke up in London? The picture on the wall behind her can be found also at the 4 seasons westlake in CA. The same westlake that she complained about in court stating that there were photos of her crying leaving therapy. Why say she’s in London?

Sam has cheated on Britney with bad girls club morgan osman 

I don’t think Britney is the only one posting on her Instagram, I think some of the posts are her, but there are a lot crafted by team Con. Ever notice that when a court date is looming “britney” posts topless photos? Is it to create a narrative for the courts that she’s out of control? Her Instagram posts hardly ever talk about her father. They might mention him but the majority of the posts are talking badly About everyone else other than him. 

Mathew Rosengart is paid for by Larry Rudolph. Mathew Rosengart is also affiliated with RCA records, represents CAA, (creative artist  agency) Caden Hudson, Britney’s agent is also employed by CAA. Britney wasn’t in control of who came to her wedding but it’s funny how Many of the celebrities that were at Britney’s wedding are either currently repoed by CAA, were previously repped by CAA or have donor and other affiliations with CAA. 

Britney and Sam said that they wanted to have a destination wedding, but instead they settled on the place where Britney was abused? 

Why is Jodi Montgomery friends with Judy Ho and sam asghari on Venmo? Why is she friends with Britney, sam and up until 2 days ago jamie Lynn on instagram? 

Jodi Montgomery was hired by Britney’s father back in 2018 as a case manager and took a more prominent role when he stepped back amid health issues. But there’s speculation Jodi has actually been around since 2009. Britney originally wanted Jason Rubin to be in charge of her affairs, but that never happened. Jodi Montgomery was court appointed and we never heard from Britney on that. Just that “a rep close to Britney says she’s happy with the decision”? So she went from being under a conservatorship to now being under a “sealed care plan” or a supported decision making agreement, which is an alternative to guardianship by the same people who were in the conservatorship?  

jodi montgomery also got called out for lying and changing the dates in which she was hired to make it look as though Jamie spears didn’t hire her. She also said Britney lied during her testimony and in the past said Britney was mentally ill

jodi was at Britney’s wedding?

Mathew Rosengart walked into a slam dunk case. The conservatorship was “voluntary” and Britney was put into it under false pretenses when her father said she had dementia. Why didn’t Rosengart do anything when the motion to have the conservatorship dissolved in august was denied? Why hasn’t Rosengart gone after anyone who was part of the conservator ship? Lou Taylor, Jodi Montgomery, Cade Hudson, larry rudolph, robin, tri star? Is it a coincidence that Some of her upcoming court dates have been delayed and pushed back and the statute of limitations on the wiretapping of Britney’s house are about to run out?

After what she said in court about speaking out and what she wanted to happen, it’s weird that she hasn’t been to another court date since. Does Britney even know when the court dates are? Is she even being told what’s going on?

it’s as though everything that happened was all smoke and mirrors so that team con could get the heat off their backs. 

Your source is real cocky. Your statement are speculation and Conspiracy. 

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Your source is real cocky. Your statement are speculation and Conspiracy. 

But no one can explain any of it. The ties that Sam has to the people in the conservatorship, the fact that he helped them spread a false narrative that Britney was okay. Where is Britney? He’s out and about with his family and she’s MIA? It doesn’t make sense. Why are they lying about where she is?

1 minute ago, Nicole0519 said:

But no one can explain any of it. The ties that Sam has to the people in the conservatorship, the fact that he helped them spread a false narrative that Britney was okay. Where is Britney? He’s out and about with his family and she’s MIA? It doesn’t make sense. Why are they lying about where she is?

Because there's nothing to explain. Not everything is a raging conspiracy. 

LA is a tiny bubble. Of course a gym fitness model is going to be a health channel.

The care plan only became an issue when Conspiracy theorists like Cocky made it one, because everyone saw a post conservatorship transition period. It relates to her health, its private.

Why would rosengart be paid for by a manager who quit officially a year ago?

Are you aware that individuals have painted Britney into the same box the conservatorship did and are acting as Tabloid fodder now? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Nicole0519 said:

Also, literally anyone who helped Britney was removes from her life. What was he supposed to do? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block