Britney: How come not one person knows my sister is building a huge home in Louisiana??? How come their lives aren't exposed???

3 minutes ago, easy said:

britney really hates the documentaries and i'm glad she's not letting anyone bully her into liking them. 

i didn't take it as a shade to sam and his sisters, i took it as "why do these people get to do normal things but i can't without people making it a big deal" and we know the reason- you're britney spears! 

it would really benefit her to get out of california. 

Definitely she should get out of Cali when the boys turn 18!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

The fact that she talks like that about the documentaries, imo, doesn't necessarily mean that she hates them and their impact... I think it's because they "spoke" for her when she didn't had a voice although she was capable like she's always been capable, but her disgusting family never allowed her to speak. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: I could be wrong tho :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Edit: I'm not in any way saying that the documentaries helped her to get her free legally, when I say 'impact' I'm talking about the fact that only WE knew half of the half of the half of her situation, a lot of non-fans thought that the FreeBritney was just something we made up when in reality that was not the case at all :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Well Sam did the same thing as X Tina on the red carpet and wasn’t called out! Also talked to TMZ about their SXX life! It’s interesting Sam has pics of himself in the new gym at the new house and none of his “wife”. Sam could’ve filed to help end the C ship and didn’t! Least Lynne did more in the end to try and help get Jamie out!

Idk what sam couldve did legally considering his immigration status but yeah it will forever look weird his actions or lack of while she was locked away in the facility.

• Love 3

Documentaries do kinda suck they’ve been talking about something that was over a year after it happened for long enough it’s been 20 years let that shxt go

also it is rude and non commendable behavior to call someone a bum when they’re not asking you for anything 

mic anyone has a right to call someone a bum it’s Britney since they bum things off of her and think they earned everything without her they should be thanking her but honestly Britney’s got nothing to worry about because they are not famous she is and they do not hold the creativity or chance to ever be they need to act like a family supportive one at that 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

She hates the documentaries because they all talk about the "infamous 2007" and "her behaviour" and she absolutely loathes that.

That’s definitely part of it, but she’s an icon and was one of the biggest stars in the world when that 2007/08 stuff was going down! Now that she’s a mom and 40 she should know by now that when you beat a car with an umbrella, shave your head and do things publicly as a public figure it’s going to be captured and reported!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Idk what sam couldve did legally considering his immigration status but yeah it will forever look weird his actions or lack of while she was locked away in the facility.

actually sam couldn't have done anything. Only britney herself was able to file to terminate the conservatorship.. that's what I understand from it anyway and remember her lawyer was corrupt. Sometimes the legal system takes years, People are reaching here.. Sam maybe was helping as much as he could without being ousted from her life you just don't know.. we aren't there internally to know what really played out. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I mean what if she did? She’s allowed to feel a certain away about her then boyfriend being free and her having so many restrictions at the time,

yeah I think it's more the fact she wasn't able to go, because of what her father and team allowed her to do and not to do.. and she missed out on good times.. just a *****ing rant I suppose.. that's how I took it anyway I didn't see it as a jab at sam or his sisters. I did lmao at the picture of her sister and daddy dearest though LOLL

Technically yes there’s multiple reasons why that is still you know gonna pop up somewhere I just wish that Britney cared less about any of that from the past 

for while she was silent and ofcourse as her fans we didn’t want her to be upset about it just because we are !

we want her to know we support her and not to be bothered by the past she’s not gonna fail ever she’s got the keys now 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LetMeBe123 said:

Technically yes there’s multiple reasons why that is still you know gonna pop up somewhere I just wish that Britney cared less about any of that from the past 

for while she was silent and ofcourse as her fans we didn’t want her to be upset about it because we are !

we want her to know we supper her and not to be bothered by the past she’s not gonna fail ever she’s got the keys now 

Exactly if anything Brittany is the one that keeps bringing so much attention to that bad publicity that she was getting during 2007 a lot of people have moved on since that. I would love to see Britney post about the fans are getting ready to go protest try star next week and post about the people are gonna be outside that quart room fighting for her justice! 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block