Britney: How come not one person knows my sister is building a huge home in Louisiana??? How come their lives aren't exposed???

50 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

What if Britney spears... Is literally going down the Britney spears rabbit hole? I mean she prolly doesn't know anything that went on in the last 13 years.... She has access to every thing now.... Imagine that 

Yeah...u r right. Who knows what she is just now finding out with all of this. I have been watching videos from a girl on YouTube who has brought up so many connections in Vegas and it's crazy. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah...u r right. Who knows what she is just now finding out with all of this. I have been watching videos from a girl on YouTube who has brought up so many connections in Vegas and it's crazy. 

Well please share the link of course ?! 

2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

I remember somebody saying here a few months back in a thread that JL was building a huge house....not sure how they knew that though

People have been following it here. She bought some land for $400k (land around there is not worth that) from her *in laws* (money laundering??!!)

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Coming out of abuse to realize so many years wasted, to realize one has been duped into serving other people for so long is enraging. 

She is exposing the Watson's corruption. Hope they go down. Someone needs to dig into their finances and expose them all. She is so right about that

I have theory about JL on Netflix and why she wasn't dropped 

• The show is called Magnolias. Lynne was born in a place called Magnolias 
  • Lynne lives in a place called Serenity . Serenity is a place in the show
  • It is about Southern life 
  • Character called Maddie (her kid)

I believe a large chunk of Britney's money went into producing that show. They needed JL providing money.

That was the only way she could get a role. That is why they won't fire her. 

I know (in me bones)  she and her husband have been looting lots of money, a lot more than we know so far.

I sensed it before the con was dissolved, when she was all out to shut Britney up with planted articles, throwing her weight about.  She has been far more complicit than we know so far. 

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Spelling clarity
  • Love 5
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I have theory about JL on Netflix and why she wasn't dropped 

• The show is called Magnolias. Lynne was born in a place called Magnolias 
  • Lynne lives in a place called Serenity . Serenity is. Solace in the show
  • It is about Southern life 
  • Character called Maddie (her kid)

I believe a large chunk of Britney's money went into producing that show. They needed JL providing money.

That was the only way she could get a role. That is why they won't fire her. 

I know (in my bones)  she and her husband have been looting lots of money, a lot more than we know so far.

I sensed it before the con was dissolved, when she was all out to shut Britney up with planted articles, throwing her weight about.  She has been far more complicit than we know so far. 

Britney suffered so much!! Will she ever fully recover again? What happened to her was unhuman....I am speechless. All of her family deserves to be behind bars for a looooooooooooooooong time! Britney, I luv you. Hugs and kisses from BulgariaJimmy Fallon Britney GIFBulgaria Riuhotels GIF by RIU Hotels & Resortsprincess GIF

• Love 6
4 hours ago, LetMeBe123 said:

For what I love glory oh the video? It was very racey and I don’t think Britney’s on that level creatively anymore I think she said in an interview she wants to be more PG 13 idk why cuz she’s grown she has a right even more now to be RACEY if she wants I dig it 

Literally none of that is true.. 

Her dad scrapped her work..same as the artwork for the cover.  Securing his paychecks..his role was to keep censoring her

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block