Britney: How come not one person knows my sister is building a huge home in Louisiana??? How come their lives aren't exposed???

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

Why her new family doesn't call her to a cafe or something too I feel like a lot of people loves Britney but they forget she exists bc since the beginning she wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING without 10 people to go thru, NOW she can do anything 

It's because they're fake. Look at how relaxed she was with that guy who was hugging her that Sam didn't like. She can sense when people are genuine and I wouldn't be surprised if she was scolding Sam and his family in her post.

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

It's because they're fake. Look at how relaxed she was with that guy who was hugging her that Sam didn't like. She can sense when people are genuine and I wouldn't be surprised if she was scolding Sam and his family in her post.

B is talking about Sam Ingham (the lawyer she was assigned and did not choose).

There are sooooo many Sam’s in this saga. It’s get super confusing 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

B is talking about Sam Ingham (the lawyer she was assigned and did not choose).

There are sooooo many Sam’s in this saga. It’s get super confusing 

I'm referring to the part about Sam and his sisters going out together while Britney stayed home.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I said Lynne, not Jamie Lynne. The mother was born in a place called Magnolia., Mississippi https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Spears

She is not one of the main characters, she is supporting cast. 

The show is not in the top ten, if you look it up, it has consistently gone down in the ratings https://www.nielsen.com/top-ten/ 

Why on earth would money on the shows production show up in probate court documents? It would go through LLCs under  third party names and not through the court. Only a fraction of Britney's money was under court accounting, a lot was maneuvered around.  (Lots of threads here digging into that by the super sleuths). 

Methinks I hit a nerve. (Is this one of JL s kids / nieces ? Sound like  kid who knows about JL).

For sure JL had to use Britney's name and money, Jamie and Lou's arm twisting  and shady media articles to try and build herself a career (still nothing much happening though). Britney built hers from scratch with hard work and talent (not sponging off a talented sister)

Well then I’m confused about how where Lynn was born and the name of the house lynn lives in would then have anything to do with Jamie Lynn being cast on a show?

The show is based off the book series that was published/released back in 2007.
Lynn spears/Jamie Lynn have nothing to do with the names of places that are used in the show, because the names used in the show are the names from the books that came out 14 years ago. 

you didn’t “hit a nerve.” A simple google search can tell you any of the info you mentioned including the production company, etc. I’m not a “kid that knows about JL”. Google is free, but thanks.

Jamie Lynn isn’t “supporting cast” she joined the cast as a “series regular.” 

This is a woman who was silenced for THIRTEEN YEARS, who finally has her voice back, are people really surprised that she’s airing out old annoyances/grievances/anger, cuz I sure ain’t, quite frankly everyone should have expected this. Plus, like others have said, she is prolly learning new horrible info every day, her anger is valid, let her express herself. Honestly, it’s sad that some of the very people who fought for her freedom and to have a voice wanna silence her all over again.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, IconicShow said:

interesting Sam has pics of himself in the new gym at the new house and none of his “wife”. Sam could’ve filed to help end the C ship and didn’t! Least Lynne did more in the end to try and help get Jamie out!

ok but u sound like willie Spears rn omg 

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I'm referring to the part about Sam and his sisters going out together while Britney stayed home.

I understand why people think this way with it being lumped in with a comment about Jamie Lynn & her Mom. However, this has happened before. As I just said earlier, during her testimony, you could have easily have taken her comments about Paris and Miley Cyrus as shade, but it was Britney wondering why she is held to a different standard, which seems to be the same with this comment.

Could she be mad at Sam? It's not improbable, but it's also very probable that what I said above is probably what is going on. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This is a woman who was silenced for THIRTEEN YEARS, who finally has her voice back, are people really surprised that she’s airing out old annoyances/grievances/anger, cuz I sure ain’t, quite frankly everyone should have expected this. Plus, like others have said, she is prolly learning new horrible info every day, her anger is valid, let her express herself. Honestly, it’s sad that some of the very people who fought for her freedom and to have a voice wanna silence her all over again.

Exactly..willie gomez for example has worked with her through POM.. he gets invited to the wedding free to talk to britney about anything including the rules her dad put in place wherr they cant spend leisure time with her..britney will be learning the full scale of things day by day ..her opinions are completely valid .. at this point its fair to say she doesn't grasp the full damage how much people have treated her.. she's slowly realising.. honestly i get why shes venting.. the thing is people have known for a while thats why people are like "move on" .. britney simply wants justice 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Exactly..willie gomez for example has worked with her through POM.. he gets invited to the wedding free to talk to britney about anything including the rules her dad put in place wherr they cant spend leisure time with her..britney will be learning the full scale of things day by day ..her opinions are completely valid .. at this point its fair to say she doesn't grasp the full damage how much people have treated her.. she's slowly realising.. honestly i get why shes venting.. the thing is people have known for a while thats why people are like "move on" .. britney simply wants justice 

That’s the thing tho, it’s all old news to us but not to her, which is why I think it’s EXTREMELY rude when people say to move on. If some fans/public don’t like her venting about what’s news to her, then THEY should move on, stop following her, she shouldn’t have to bite her tongue cuz others are uncomfortable or bored.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

In regards to the Sam & his sisters comment, I'm pretty sure that this was Britney just trying to show she is not treated like everyone else. I understand the confusion because it was lumped in with talking about her dad & JL.

However, remember what Britney said about Paris during her testimony and we weren't sure if it was shade or not? Then Paris and her started hanging out again and Paris went to her wedding. For now, I am just going to say it's her expressing frustration and anger at her situation. 

Britney's words are often misinterpreted. The same happened with Selena recently. And I'm sure it was also misinterpreted with Kelly Clarkson.

And some Fans are very intense, they immediately started HARASSING sam's family and that is NOT OK. The real enemy is the SPEARS family.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block