Britney: How come not one person knows my sister is building a huge home in Louisiana??? How come their lives aren't exposed???

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

It’s so crazy B hates these documentaries when the main ones were all having her back and the people in them were advocating for her freedom and trying to expose this corrupt c ship!

Its sad that she’s free and wasting her time dwelling on Jamie Lynn and her mom when clearly they don’t care!

Those pheasants don’t deserve Britney’s time! 

I agree. A home being built isn’t remotely comparable to the content of those docs. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

it’s so sad to see she’s so angry. i don’t blame her at all tho’ but i wish it wasn’t the case.

i know sometime we’re all like YASS queen drag them… but the reality is i just wish she’d find peace.

i hate those people - her family and abusers - more each day. the really hurt her.

Exactly and when she says “ I’m such a loved person” she is which is why tons of people marched for her, helped expose this corrupt c ship and will be protesting for her! It’s sad she can’t see the love people have for her! Clearly her family hurt her, but she does have millions of people that love her around the world!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, easy said:

britney really hates the documentaries and i'm glad she's not letting anyone bully her into liking them. 

i didn't take it as a shade to sam and his sisters, i took it as "why do these people get to do normal things but i can't without people making it a big deal" and we know the reason- you're britney spears! 

it would really benefit her to get out of california. 

Same.. 

´´and my husband and his sisters are all out having coffee … They be so cool y’all´´

• Love 2
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Kletus said:

What’s with the Sam comment? I’m sure she didn’t mean it negatively though, just to show how she wasn’t allowed to leave the house. She starts rebelling and refusing to work and they lock her up. 

I mean what if she did? She’s allowed to feel a certain away about her then boyfriend being free and her having so many restrictions at the time,

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block