Britney expresses her anger towards documentaries about her and that it was her voice that freed her from the conservatorship: HELPING ME? REALLY?

36 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t see why everyone keeps trying to tell Britney how to see it. She sees it as it is. She gave a testimony in 2019…….crickets, she was finally allowed a live testimony in 2021, but not until AFTER a documentary came out. It’s so completely **** up.

Why should she be thankful? If anything it’s a huge slap in the face. That no matter how hard she personally worked to get out of the conservatorship after being literally lied to by everyone in the legal system, medical system and her family and team. After she listened to every rule, did all she was supposed to do, she  finally got her lawyer to make moves , then got  another lawyer because last guy was only interested in keeping her in the con, went through numerous evaluations to prove that she is ok and she’s supposed to just feel good that all that meant nothing. She traumatized, I feel like you have to experience abuse to understand how Britney feels. Maybe I relate so much to this and get so angry on my post because honestly I was physically and mentally abused as kid-teen and that was fairly recent since I’m 22. I found safety in Britney back then but now I attend therapy understands just how trauma can **** u up. It’s literally like breaking a leg it’s never the same again same with the brain!

give Britney a break guys she deserves more than what this fan base gives her sometimes  

All of this x100

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’m not telling her what to see or how to feel. I’m just expressing my opinion. I think she would’ve been freed with her testimony alone, but I think the documentaries helped public perception of her and helped people realize the gravity of the situation she was in. She’s perfectly valid in what she feels. It’s her life, and I agree with her to an extent. 

I’m sorry for what you’ve been through btw. 

Thank you and your opinion isn’t that bad It’s more so a lot of the other opinions on here that are just disgusting, trying to tell someone their emotions aren’t valid!

• Love 2

I am not going to tell her how she should feel, she is the one who lived all those experiences in first person, she was the one who was persecuted by society as a witches brew for years, and she has not changed at all, since now in modernity is on social networks. I have another opinion, but the most important is hers, and I respect her opinion, I accept it and put myself in her place, here she has my unconditional love and support. I know that all this arose from discovering that these documentaries have nominations. That is why I understand her very much, I prefer to put myself in her place, instead of JUDGING HER, she is a STRONG woman in capital letters, and with a lot of power inside her, her testimony has and had a lot of importance, both had importance, yes, one because it made social noise and hers, because in 13 years is the first time she talked about the situation, but each person looks at the same situation in different ways, and that's how she sees it, she got the courage to pick up the phone, contact the judge and talk, tell everything without thinking about the consequences and free herself from the fear of TEAMCON.

We all have an opinion and it is valid🙏🏽, but we must also put ourselves in her shoes and respect her, as it is her life and her story. Even the words she wrote in her book should be respected and not judged when it is published.. Let's be empathetic and think, if I had been BRITNEY SPEARS, how would I feel being in her place?

Britney; You are admirable, respected, loved by me and many, you are human and worth a lot. Whoever belittles you, says more about that person than about you. You are worth so much, may no one else ever make you feel otherwise. 💗 It is normal and valid how you feel.

Jordan; I understand how you may feel, and I send you a big virtual hug, you did at the time what you thought was right, with the intention to help, and that.... ``the intention to help another person and make a voice`` says a lot about you as a person😊🤍, and many of us appreciate it. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

Complaine because you have to walk to your car... really. Come on Britney. 

3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

In the same rant about docs that helped expose the abuse from her family and the probate courts, none the les. 

Can you imagine? Meanwhile she has people who love her and put their job and life on the line to help her for it not to be appreciated anyway 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Her anger is misplaced. The documentaries did help her, especially in gaining public attention and support. She’s Britney Spears, but that doesn’t make her always right. She’s wrong on this. Not one person would view those documentaries about her and would view her negatively. They weren’t “out to get her” and make her look bad / insult her. She needs someone to talk some sense into her.

This behaviour in putting down those who spent hours upon hours in making these documentaries to help her is embarrassing. She is only making a fool of herself, not the documentaries.

Finally someone talking absolute sense!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Darec said:

I am not going to tell her how she should feel, she is the one who lived all those experiences in first person, she was the one who was persecuted by society as a witches brew for years, and she has not changed at all, since now in modernity is on social networks. I have another opinion, but the most important is hers, and I respect her opinion, I accept it and put myself in her place, here she has my unconditional love and support. I know that all this arose from discovering that these documentaries have nominations. That is why I understand her very much, I prefer to put myself in her place, instead of JUDGING HER, she is a STRONG woman in capital letters, and with a lot of power inside her, her testimony has and had a lot of importance, both had importance, yes, one because it made social noise and hers, because in 13 years is the first time she talked about the situation, but each person looks at the same situation in different ways, and that's how she sees it, she got the courage to pick up the phone, contact the judge and talk, tell everything without thinking about the consequences and free herself from the fear of TEAMCON.

We all have an opinion and it is valid🙏🏽, but we must also put ourselves in her shoes and respect her, as it is her life and her story. Even the words she wrote in her book should be respected and not judged when it is published.. Let's be empathetic and think, if I had been BRITNEY SPEARS, how would I feel being in her place?

Britney; You are admirable, respected, loved by me and many, you are human and worth a lot. Whoever belittles you, says more about that person than about you. You are worth so much, may no one else ever make you feel otherwise. 💗 It is normal and valid how you feel.

Jordan; I understand how you may feel, and I send you a big virtual hug, you did at the time what you thought was right, with the intention to help, and that.... ``the intention to help another person and make a voice`` says a lot about you as a person😊🤍, and many of us appreciate it. 

I disagree about your assertion about feelings. Feelings can be wrong. Period. Misguided. Misplaced. Etc. Just because something awful happens to you doesn’t mean your interpretation of situation is “valid” merely because you experienced a negative experience in life. That’s not how valid and invalid arguments or positions work dear.

Just because I was kept in a cell for 13 years and I come out and say the sky is red, doesn’t make the sky red. My “feeling” or “point of view” is not “valid”. It’s wrong. Period.

There’s leniency one can be given because we sympathize but again this doesn’t mean their view is valid. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

With her saying multiple people told her the docs helped and she still doesn't believe that, makes it seem all the work done for the legit docs was for someone who is ungrateful.

Those docs helped her whether she believes it or not. They amplified her wishes that she could not convey herself all those years.

I shrugged off her past comments that implied she wasn't happy with them, but she is full on disregarding the hard work of people who have good intentions and followed through on their continued interest in the case, and I do not agree with her sentiments.

She has a right to feel bullied, which she has been, but the NYT ladies fought for her freedom. They amplified the movement that helped free her. I hope Britney grasps this at some point.

I do feel like overall Britney freed herself, but I think the NYT helped. I think this is one of those situations where you may not feel grateful for it at the moment but later you'll look back and realize it was with good intentions

• Love 1

I think there are two points of view.

Britney's life, whether we like it or not, is public. Her level of stardom is legendary, any journalist, film maker or pop culture analyst would want to dissect it. There's tons of docs on Youtube about her eras, 2007 and the con  that indicate what happened. Most of them are done on good faith and to change perceptions, as i've seen plenty of them and all of them try to establish the mental health stigma, misogyny and how horryifing paparazzi culture was at the time. The docs also enlightened with evidence what was going on. 

The other side, however, is what an user brought on previous pages and it is consent. Britney never authorized anything because, once again, her life is public. Also, her fans also expect her to actually be thankful of this. In the end, she never had any profit from it. She didn't recieve an Emmy nomination for it, unlike the NYT. We all know why, but it's pretty obvious she feels they've taken her life and used her once again to profit. That's part of her trauma with the media, she's distrustful and everyone's winning something from her. She also feels her testimony and the things she did BTS are secondary to the NYT, the press articles and Netflix docs. And also, she doesn't want to be seen as a victim and she has said that since FTR and some 2021 instagram posts. 

While she has expressed her fans were the ones who helped her, I believe she wants to be recognized as someone who fought to end the conservatorship, because for her, the ones who made her crash (the media and the American society) looks like the true warriors who saved her from Jamie. 

BTW, to the used who said "those were Britney's choices", yes, she was partying and she was having a good time, yet they showed her in a negative way. She wanted to dress casually and they said she lacked taste. She used an umbrella to stop people harrasing her. She didn't had any way to win on how media was constructing her to the public, that wasn't her choice.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block