Lynne tells off Britney in a new comment on Instagram: "You have got to be kidding me!!"

15 hours ago, SlayveForYou said:

“DEAR MONSTER. .. I MEAN MOTHER ... Sorry I get them confused when I've been LIVING in a prison for 13 years approved by that mother .... mama I know you were there playing the sweet innocent angel while dad took advantage of me and control of my LIFE 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼JAMIE LYNN ALWAYS GOT THE CHUNKY ICE WITH HER MILKSHAKE WHILE I SAY THERE DRINKING ******* WATER !! IT WAS BOTH OF YOU !!! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼I often look up at the sky and think to myself did my family ever care for me or was it all an illusion, you just wanted money? YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY TO THAT !!!🖕🏼

🖕🏼🖕🏼💋 KISS IT💋💋💋💋 !!!!”🖕🏼🖕🏼

Screaming at the accuracy:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 4

the GP makes me sick. **** YOU as britney states... She went through it, not you, she has her own life and journey and what they did to her was some serious ABUSE that she has a right to lash out about until she feels OKAY. ******* people and the nerve.. Including her MOMMA.. Lynne at first I thought you were better than this, but you are one sick *****...

All about control, all about what you can get from it, because they all feel they dedicated their lives to britney being the star.. She paid dearly for it and OVER PAID. NOW IT'S TIME to grow up LYNNE, Jamie Lynn, Bryan Spears.. Grow the **** up. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Be quiet for a year or two and let her heal if not for good.. Enough damage was done to this woman.. She gave you everything you had and it still wasn't enough.. More more more more..

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If anyone wants to know if Britney still owns Serenity just check the Land Registry for Tangipahoa Parish.

It will cost you around $30 but you'll have access for a week. 

I thought they said the conservatorship s transferred it to lynn's name i bet that's because they knew what was coming damn trolls

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block