Lynne tells off Britney in a new comment on Instagram: "You have got to be kidding me!!"

11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL I knew Lynne would eventually crack. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I just hope this is a wake up call for her that Britney doesnt want her 

in her life and that she accepts it.

I am waiting for the day when Britney ask Lynn to move out of her house ..cause technically Britney own it

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

No loving parent would respond like " you've got to be kidding me?" even if she disagrees she would be sad and concerned their child no matter how  old...feels this way .  Lynne just showed us who she is.

I agree. We’re just getting a peek of what Brit has had to deal with from her. Her concerned southern mom routine is a cover for her dismissive and manipulative behavior. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Cherry Bomb said:

I went through the comments but couldn't find it. Instead I read so many disgusting comments about how she should stop complaining ang how she's crazy omg I hope Britney doesn't read the comments:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

They all completely do NOT understand where she is coming from. This princess has been locked up and has been silence for 13 years!!! IDC about the book anymore. I'm here for her IG calling everyone out and making it a diary / confession

Britney Spears GIF by #FreeBritney Army

• Love 1

Everyone DM her the screen shot and let her know you can’t ever actually delete anything.  And that if ANYONE “has to be kidding” about anything, it had to be her thinking she could imprison her daughter for the rest of her life.  Also, kindly humble that ***** and let her know exactly WHO paid/pays for that CUSTOM MANSION she lives in.  Oh, and tell her to pay for her own gd lawyers fees.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

She’s cracking coz Britney is being Britney Spears the princess of pop that they tried for so long to make her forget who she really is. Shes cracking bcz Britney got her status back. Shes cracking coz Britney invited all the legends and not her. Shes cracking coz she’s realizing that Britney wont pay her a dime. She’s also crackin bcz she knows now that she will always see/hear about Britney through the internet.. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

There are a lot of people in the comments telling Britney to stop complaining and to live her life now. 

F.U.C.K THE GP and FAKE fans.

No one cares about them :eyes_britney_laugh:

She can do whatever the **** she wants with her bullies and EXPOSE THEM. That’s healing too :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

So Brit, KEEP DRAGGING THEM HARD :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block