Lynne tells off Britney in a new comment on Instagram: "You have got to be kidding me!!"

Lynne Spears must be out her d*mn mind. She recently wrote (in a now deleted comment):

"You have got to be kidding me!!🙄"

It's under a new post from Brit of a video that states "Don't you ever forget how they gave you distance when what you needed is love."

Lynne has a lot of fricken nerve! My guess is she finally dropped the act bc she's pissed Britney gloriously told off Lynn's first born man-child, Bryan.

britneylynne.jpg

Related:

brit-just-say2.jpg.e8f7ae2bfe6bf96c534fdc71a080ec4c.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

“I have TIME TODAY!!!!! When you are confined in small spaces for hours and told you need to do this and need to do that you have time to think about everyone who has WRONGED YOU!!!! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼Isn’t it funny that mothers who are supposed to care for you will LIE and choose the little sister who has lived in your shadow? You’ve got to be kidding me?!!!! You got to be kidding YOURSELF 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼💋my ***!!!!”

OMG, did Britney really clap back at her like this?!!!! I hope so!!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

I couldn't find it, I don't know if I am blocked. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

But Britney once mentioned that she and her dad spent a lot of time watching series about serial killers or something ? Well...she's learned a lot about psychopathy or maybe she was born with it. Her family brings out my dark side, I can't tolerate them. She now has a new family, which loves and appreciates her. Therefore, the worst drag you can give those individuals is their silence on things like this. Let us report your account :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block