Lynne tells off Britney in a new comment on Instagram: "You have got to be kidding me!!"

5 minutes ago, easy said:

a narcissist can only show their mask for so long before they break. and so close to the hearing about your fees, lynne? aw, someone's breaking and it's not britney. 

Now my head is starting to put the puzzle together with what you just mentioned, and I'm beginning to understand why he sided with JA. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one pretending to be Britney, she's so obsessed with her daughter and her partners. And yes woman, I know you're on Exhale, you're not that smart:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:, and you want to see your name in the captions, because you like the attention.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, Darec said:

Now my head is starting to put the puzzle together with what you just mentioned, and I'm beginning to understand why he sided with JA. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one pretending to be Britney, she's so obsessed with her daughter and her partners. And yes woman, I know you're on Exhale, you're not that smart:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:, and you want to see your name in the captions, because you like the attention.

i mean, she allegedly had an affair with kevin after all. i wouldn't put anything past that woman. she's just as bad as jamie, even more so because she tried to play the part of a good mother and failed at even pretending. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

“I have TIME TODAY!!!!! When you are confined in small spaces for hours and told you need to do this and need to do that you have time to think about everyone who has WRONGED YOU!!!! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼Isn’t it funny that mothers who are supposed to care for you will LIE and choose the little sister who has lived in your shadow? You’ve got to be kidding me?!!!! You got to be kidding YOURSELF 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼💋my ***!!!!”

We know B sent this to you to post sis 💅👀

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

LOL I knew Lynne would eventually crack. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I just hope this is a wake up call for her that Britney doesnt want her 

in her life and that she accepts it.

At this stage I dont understand why Britney hasn't blocked her yet. I blocked my dad on IG XD

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block