Xtina's La Tormenta EP & Aguilera Album chart debuts are HERE! | You gotta see this to BELIEVE IT! Pop history | AGUILERA physical release UPDATE!

We all know Christina is well past her commercial peak and that doesn't change the fact that she can still do good work and be lucrative. It shouldn't be ignored that this project was always meant to find most of its audience in Latin America and Spain. Her two biggest cities on Spotify are Mexico City and Santiago, Chile. At this point I actually think she should make Spanish music a more consistent part of her career. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I really loved Christina back in 99-03 I even bought her christmas and spanish album. 

I enjoyed BTB and Bionic. I even like a couple Lotus tracks. Liberation was not good and the new spanish songs are nothing special. 

She's really talented and i'm sure she can do something great and she will eventually.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

Because it's also available as a 2Disc ALBUM

There are no discs until it’s physically released. Til then it’s two EPs put together to form an album to meet Latin GRAMMY cut offs. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
I’m willing to bet my *** (to a couple users in particular) that she won’t put the actual full album on 2-3 discs when it comes out on CD. 3 CDs for 15-16 tracks is so wasteful and expensive for what it’ll actually sell.

Also, as far as it not charting, it only had 2-3 eligible days for that weeks charts. With as little and as messy as the promo she’s doing is I doubt it’ll chart in US until (if) she releases physical copies. 

17 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Get a life. Spanish EPs rarely chart. She rush released it on Monday and Tuesday, without any promo, only available digitally. Nobody expected it to chart. And Aguilera is literally two EPs combined, why would it even chart?!

Revelación by Selena Gómez did chart. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, mattdw said:

We all know Christina is well past her commercial peak and that doesn't change the fact that she can still do good work and be lucrative. It shouldn't be ignored that this project was always meant to find most of its audience in Latin America and Spain. Her two biggest cities on Spotify are Mexico City and Santiago, Chile. At this point I actually think she should make Spanish music a more consistent part of her career. 

Lol  nobody listens to her EPs here in Chile 

1 hour ago, stanLOONA said:

I didn't meant as physical, but as a 2-Disc digitally, is available as 2 separate EPs but also as "Aguilera" and ALBUM.

That's what I'm curious, if she would release a physical at the end

Probably just a tour/live show exclusive for her fans like the Liberation vinyl since her fans are the only ones gonna care :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I'm not a Xtina's fan but I think charting is pretty irrelevant at this point. If Britney releases an EP or new album, I doubt it'll do that well since times have changed way too much :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

What I find more concerning is how Xtina's career has evolved from the masterpiece of B2B to MESStonic, Lupus, Never-gonna-happeneration and now this Spanish nightmare :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block