Britney Reportedly Not Returning To Music Industry

6 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

At this point I do not really care.

I just want her to be happy and tell her story so she can put this behind her.

I would like a final album but it won't happen for another 5 years, if that. Sadly I find myself listening to her less and less. We all eventually move on.

yeah...life goes on !!!

i will always love her !

I hope life treats you kind And I hope you'll have all you've dreamed of And I wished you joy and happiness But above all this, I wish you love...

Whitney Houston 90S GIF

• Love 1

The fact is we will all be here should she want to return to music..

Fans want new music..even non fans want new music..she always innovates pop music..im not gonna lie ..i would kill (jamie) for new music but only when she wants to and is ready 

Its kinda like "no pressure britney ,no pressure at all but if you make new music  I'll be right here ..ok..like right here..again no presh" 

• Love 6

It's no surprise since she's clearly not ready to work or face the media frenzy and it's best for her to take time for herself and just live.

But when/if she's gonna make music again she has to understand also that she can take some pressure off her shoulders from all that usual "big comeback" ****.. The industry has changed. She doesn't need to do things in a big way, she can have so much more freedom into the releasing process, by just putting songs every now and then on Spotify without even having an album, or touring or making any promotion or music videos. Just new music is enough.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Eventually she will do things she once used to love, but since the conservatorship termination Britney has been doing what she said she will do 'marry' 'drive around' and 'have kids' and she will do all those things. 

Brit has lost 13 years of her life, she always wanted to be a mother first then an artist she always said that! It's time to understand that if conservatorship never was in place Britney would've done Circus era! Now that she's free, she's enjoying her life and she should! She has given us a lot, we all want new music even non fans want to see new music from her but for now nothing is happening nor it should. She wants to have kids, and I hope it happens soon for her. 

I am very excited for the book, she is telling her story the way she wants to and I hope Britney just able to put all things behind her and move on and lead a happy life! Nothing is more important, we should be glad this women is alive and we can see her spinning on her IG people don't survive this. 

• Love 2

I love Britney and am so glad she released so many amazing songs.  It sucks to know the last part of her career, she was forced to perform and record.  I do believe if she were ever to return to music, this would be the time given she is so popular right now with all the court cases.  I just think if she waits too long, she won't be that successful.  Also, the type of pop music she releases isnt very popular right now.  I am sure she is going to continue to entertain us but ultimately, I just want her to be happy and make her own decisions on how she wants to live her life!  

Okay. I've made peace with the fact that Britney may never do music again. But it still bothers me to no end that she is a seemingly free woman, and there's still "close sources" that controls HER narrative.  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I don't believe these close sources and rumors at all. I'm not expecting her to release anything ever again, but seriously, if she wanted to announce that she's retired she would do that herself and not ask a close source to call Hollywood Reporter or OK!  Magazine or whatever so that they can make some money with the articles:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block