Britney Reportedly Not Returning To Music Industry

The clownery of people in here acting like they would HATE it if Brit ever records new music againΒ :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:Β the same ones would buy a burp into the mic of her in a heartbeatΒ :clownery_makeup_meme:

Β 

those β€žsourcesβ€œ flip flop all over the place. On mondays she wants to have another residency asap while on Wednesdays she wants to have a chicken farm and teach math in germanyΒ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

She's pretty candid on her Instagram. If she was 100% done with music she would announce it herself. I don't believe this at all.

Will she have an extended time off to try to start a family? Yes. Her next business venture is her book. Until her conservatorship story is told and resolved, she will not move on to any other projects.

At the very least I believe we will get a remix album with a few new tracks in the next 4 years. Not holding my breath there will be any promotion or performing though.

• Love 2

She was doing it for years non stop almost doing shows releasing this and that I think she wants to take the time to enjoy her success for a little bit nothing wrong with that because it was taken from her for 13 years , I believe no matter what when Britney herself is ready or wants it she’ll do just that and that’s enough for me to go on, we’re getting a book y’all greedy lolΒ 

20 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

She's pretty candid on her Instagram. If she was 100% done with music she would announce it herself. I don't believe this at all.

Will she have an extended time off to try to start a family? Yes. Her next business venture is her book. Until her conservatorship story is told and resolved, she will not move on to any other projects.

At the very least I believe we will get a remix album with a few new tracks in the next 4 years. Not holding my breath there will be any promotion or performing though.

We really should get a rareities album, with unreleased music, and songs that didn't get a huge release like "Girl In The Mirror", etc. She has SO many bops that would be fantastic on a album.

• Love 2

No music, but I think she is way too much of a performer to go into hiding.

I would love to see her get into comedy TV. She's a natural and you can tell she loves it. She was amazing in HIMYM and Will & Grace.

I honestly think we'll be seeing plenty from her but in other avenues outside of music in the coming years,

Stay Calm Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

She can do whatever she wants just tell me who’s **** I have to suck at RCA to get some high quality remastered vinyl, that’s not a colored urban outfitters money grab. Maybe I’m bitter because I didn’t get a UO release because I was on Britney Brand boycott butΒ Britney’s music deserves high sound quality vinyl releases that are widely available. It would require zero effort from her.

I’m all for her taking a long break, which I think she’ll do, like the rest of the decade. I hope she has a couple more babies while she’s still able to do so and spends all the time on them she needs. I don’t see her going away forever tho. I can even see her promoting and touring a project if she does one after she’s reclaimed her humanity and feels like a person and not a product again.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block