Britney Reportedly Not Returning To Music Industry

I expect MAYBE a single with no video in the next year or two. But I don’t foresee an album for at least 5-7 years. And then I don’t foresee her touring. However, despite her infinite royalties, I do expect she will need to bring in money. Not sure if the book alone will do this. So I’m wondering how she will supplement her income if she plans to continue exploring the world and living her best free life. 

The fact this is a thread like every week is exhausting. 

I honestly don’t care if she never releases music again. It’s obvious she just wants to settle down with sam, have a baby and live a somewhat low key life. 

At this point Britney is anti Hollywood and I love it. They/GP destroyed a huge chunk of her life. She doesn’t care how she’s portrayed or how she looks anymore. It’s clear she’s done for awhile.

Also does anyone really want to see her on stage of she’s not 💯into it?!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

nene GIF
Can we just stop with threads like this 🙄🙄🙄 seriously though. This is getting beyond old. Just let things happen and relax. Paying attention to every tabloid report from now until eternity is stupid. Give it up. 

What are we supposed to post about then? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Haha 1

Eh. I choose to believe what Britney says over what random “insiders” say.  Of course she knows her fans want new music.  But after everything with FreeBritney she also knows all we want is for her to be happy.

that being said (and this is not me being a delusional fan) Britney has never said she was quitting her career other than one random post saying “I’ve retired” with a goofy picture of a cat that was most likely a joke, because an artist of her caliber with a massive fan base doesn’t announce a retirement in a two sentence IG post.

she has said:

- (through her lawyer) “I will not work while my dad is in charge of my life and career.”

- (during her 2021 testimony) “I deserve a 2-3 year break…”  this one was BIG she knew the world was listening to this, she could have EASILY said “I don’t want to do this anymore.  I want to quit.”

- (in a relatively recent Instagram post, something along the lines of…) “while I’m on a break.”

and in addition we have Felicia saying in one of the docs “to this day, Britney loves performing.”

She may never make music again, and that’s perfectly fine, but I’ll wait for her to announce that and as of right now, it simply seems she’s just focused on things that are more important to her.  I hate all these “sources” speaking for her just to get hits to their site.  Let Britney speak for herself.  I want her to have her wedding and babies and come back if and when she is inspired to do so.

• Love 4

There this curiosity in me of what she would do in her next album on her own terms for the first time since Blackout.

But after everything we know and that June hearing, I don't care if she releases music, I just hope she enjoy and rediscover everything again and have that baby (baby girl) that she always talked about.

Music Video Flirting GIF

I don’t think she’s going to retire, she herself made the comment that she never said that when Larry claimed she had decided to! I just don’t think she plans to return to working any time soon! I think she and RCA should put a rare/unreleased album together and maybe release it along side her book later this year/early next year as a little thank you gift and if she does retire it’s a good capper to her career.

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

she has said:

- (through her lawyer) “I will not work while my dad is in charge of my life and career.”

- (during her 2021 testimony) “I deserve a 2-3 year break…”  this one was BIG she knew the world was listening to this, she could have EASILY said “I don’t want to do this anymore.  I want to quit.”

- (in a relatively recent Instagram post, something along the lines of…) “while I’m on a break.”

and in addition we have Felicia saying in one of the docs “to this day, Britney loves performing.”

She may never make music again, and that’s perfectly fine, but I’ll wait for her to announce that and as of right now, it simply seems she’s just focused on things that are more important to her.  I hate all these “sources” speaking for her just to get hits to their site.  Let Britney speak for herself.  I want her to have her wedding and babies and come back if and when she is inspired to do so.

On court documents from 2014 that the NYT uncovered, Britney expressed the wish to retire but she felt like the conservatorship was precluding that. So I wouldn't hold my breath for what you're saying either. Just live the moment.

27 minutes ago, Applejack said:

On court documents from 2014 that the NYT uncovered, Britney expressed the wish to retire but she felt like the conservatorship was precluding that. So I wouldn't hold my breath for what you're saying either. Just live the moment.

Ahhhh yes I had forgotten about this, thank you!!  With the amount of control she was under I believe it’s possible her desire to retire back then was to get out from James’ control in the only way she knew how.  That may be me being delusional, but it seems interesting that she changed her tune from wanting to retire to wanting to take a break.  It’s almost like she realized she has this power to refuse to work, even while under a conservatorship so she didn’t need to retire.  Idk. I’m sure she will either formally announce a retirement in her book or end it by saying she will return “sometime soon” or “you’ll have to wait and see :wink_britney_everytime_white:“ in total Britney fashion.

just imagine the art she could create after all of this tho 😭. Even if she just records and doesn’t perform 

She doesn’t care and hasn’t cared about music in over 10 years despite saying Glory was “her baby”. Not sure why y’all believe the script she follows from her handlers she never deviates from it. She also said she worked on Femme Fatale for 2 years and that she wrote every day for Britney Jean 🤡🤡 she doesn’t care that fans want it. She prefers to twirl and lay by the pool as she has been doing and will do it until the money is gone.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block