Britney Reportedly Not Returning To Music Industry

1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB said:

An unofficial and unauthorized documentary and a paywalled article don’t convince me. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think it was part of her strategy to end the conservatorship. If she's refusing to work, she doesn't need a big staff surrounding her getting paid for nothing. Larry hinted that she may never perform again, I think after he was let go. I still have hope that one day she will want that creative outlet again. She's rich but she could make so much money so easily when she's ready to.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I think it was part of her strategy to end the conservatorship. If she's refusing to work, she doesn't need a big staff surrounding her getting paid for nothing. Larry hinted that she may never perform again, I think after he was let go. I still have hope that one day she will want that creative outlet again. She's rich but she could make so much money so easily when she's ready to.

I believe she refused to work several times but they institutionalized and medicated her for refusing to work, several times over the 13 years of team con, and as recently as 2019. After the 2019 stay though she was completely done and they couldn’t get their mule to work anymore, and team con started scrambling as her fortune dwindled, those singles we got in 2020 were their last desperate attempts to cash in. The writing was written on the wall the moment she completely stopped working. Britney made herself broke so team con would go broke.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Not until I’ve seen the actual documents with her exact words. I mean I literally cannot access either the documentary or the NYT article to see where they mention this alleged document. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

rosengart mentions the documentary and the NYT articles the whole time :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I thought she was releasing b10 and performing in vegas tho :clown_meme__makeup_green:

@Jordan Miller It's been so long that Britney has actually talked about plans, I was wondering if it's people gossiping? Or trying to woo Britney.

I feel that right now, it would be easy to market Britney Spears and make a lot of money. By planting these ideas and having fans asking, it creates a frenzy in a more "organic" way. It's weird how it's always a "source" and never an actual name, or straight from Britney herself.

Just my two cents though.

• Love 1

She deserves to live the rest of her life the way she chooses. And I'm glad she got out of the industry (and the countr) while she could because it's all about to crash and burn. I'd like to hope for a suprise Halftime show in a few years.... But RIP USA. 

13 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

She doesn’t care and hasn’t cared about music in over 10 years despite saying Glory was “her baby”. Not sure why y’all believe the script she follows from her handlers she never deviates from it. She also said she worked on Femme Fatale for 2 years and that she wrote every day for Britney Jean 🤡🤡 she doesn’t care that fans want it. She prefers to twirl and lay by the pool as she has been doing and will do it until the money is gone.

Ok

18 hours ago, SJK said:

The fact this is a thread like every week is exhausting. 

I honestly don’t care if she never releases music again. It’s obvious she just wants to settle down with sam, have a baby and live a somewhat low key life. 

At this point Britney is anti Hollywood and I love it. They/GP destroyed a huge chunk of her life. She doesn’t care how she’s portrayed or how she looks anymore. It’s clear she’s done for awhile.

Also does anyone really want to see her on stage of she’s not 💯into it?!

This. Not sure why it was even posted in the first place. Some on here clearly need either a hobby or a life  spacer.png

• Like 1

Is there not an article of this? I don't want to watch a video.

Idk how many times we can be disappointed about news we've known for years. Music hasn't been something she wanted to be a priority for quite some time. I think she wanted to make Glory and enjoyed it, I doubt that was the case for most any other album post Blackout. Since the Britney era, she's been vocal about not wanting to perform and make music forever. Her goal has always been to get married and have a family.

EDIT: ok, the thread title was a bit misleading compared to what the video said the source actually said, but it's still not new news. I think she was probably being courted in Vegas but also she's probably taken advantage of business invites to experience having fun in Vegas on someone else's dime since she never got to go out while there except for one time.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block