Madonna Announces ‘Finally Enough Love’ Remix Album

21 minutes ago, bas che said:

50 tracks? Is this a first in history? 

Yes as nobody has been able to do this on any chart, but research it..

The public doesn't have any say on this chart, only a list of selected djs and very small ten djs actually make up this chart, and only covers The targets where nightlife reigns supreme. 

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York city and Miami..

• Like 1

Major reason why Vogue lacks remixes, it's simple.

It was originally to be a B side to keep ot together, Madonna called it a silly track.

But Warner bros saw the potential and knew she was crazy..

And they were right..

It's her best selling single in terms of physical copies and internationally was the biggest hit of 1990.

No other single of hers sold 2 Million in the US pure, hint the rare double platinum certification.  

And oddly the sales edge more than I'm breathless by 300,000 copies. 

Without the inclusion of Vogue, I'm breathless would have flopped as no one was here for A jazz album of original material by Madonna..

So to actually make it obvious why Vogue was included a house remix of Now I'm following you was made to speed up the album, so vogue could appropriately close out the album..

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow that sounds cool!

I just hope the remixes on her old classics arent ruined or messed up with mumbling rappers

like Frozen was.

Love the "Into The Groove" (You Can Dance remix) :neydedance_purple:

The frozen remix is by Victor calderone, it's already available via the ten track frozen ep.a five minute edit of the epic 11 Minute Club Mix

9 hours ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

Lol what.  Of course I was. You should try it too. There's no appealing content in this compilation for me. 

you know this is an expression of speech for disagreeing bro. #utried

Madonna is my Queen and my Voice of Home and of course im not gonna be sp soft to you in  that case

plus, saying "speak foruself bro" is a joke not a serious expression. you as a young gun should know

im like what are you doing here rn, you know very well that when i say it its a bold and festive way of disagreeing not that i want to change your opinion

your lack of sense of humor is weird to me and you appear rather dead serious to me now

• Like 1

i feel people should take it more free in life

"of course when somebody says "speak for uself bro" its a joke

so funnay how some react tho

saying this is just an indicator of my joyous disagreement with critisizers, being in amaze how i like the most recent remix, and it was a playful way to say that i love it even if you don't

it is an ironic way to say that i am on the other extreme and im so happy she will offer so many remixes, its just what i need. im just so thankful for this opportunity, for me its joy in abundance and also strong emotion for it because the release dates are rather far and i cannot wait 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block