Britney: Piece of Me (2014) Drum Cam

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

This is insaneeee! I’m such a geek for stuff like this. Being able to see the show from a near backstage perspective. Thank you for this! 

Same!! Hopefully he shares more :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick: I don't know, some 2016 show or 2018 where they added Clumsy/CYM

• Like 1

I love this! The entrance ball seriously does move, britney must have been so dizzy. Also, I actually always liked the ball more than the red stairs with mirrors they used for 2016-end 

Also I never noticed there was a guy behind her all of the time during Toxic on the tree lol he had to jump from pretty high, wonder if Jamie had him secured. 

it is so interesting to watch stuff like this, thank you for posting. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Richie said:

I love this! The entrance ball seriously does move, britney must have been so dizzy. Also, I actually always liked the ball more than the red stairs with mirrors they used for 2016-end 

Also I never noticed there was a guy behind her all of the time during Toxic on the tree lol he had to jump from pretty high, wonder if Jamie had him secured. 

I agree! the ball made the show look more expensive if that makes sense? While that red thing with that kind of magic trick looked pretty cheap and it doesn't make much sense considering that she opened the show with Work ***** :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I think it could have looked much better if it was used for the Circus act, Imagine if she randomly appears on that platform and then Circus starts!!! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I want to see the five additional minutes that apparently got cut shortly after he first posted it.

Someone re-uploaded the video in full, I think the final part was removed because the drummer recorded the backstage and you can see another band member peeing in the bathroom lol I don't know for sure, but maybe that guy didn't really felt comfortable with that thing being all over the internet :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

On 5/3/2022 at 5:35 AM, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

So this is the soundboard recording we have, I mean is that same show.

I think Piece of Me 2015, especially at the end of it had some serious serves.

Sometimes I even prefer it over POM 2.0

I'm even willing to sacrifice the Work ***** floor dance for the V cut bodysuit, the one for the Pretty Girls Billboard Performance.

The last leg of POM 1.0 was amazing

I think the drummer messed up the date, because according to the chats that Britney had with the public, it's 2014. For some reason, the sound of this one is clearer than the one that we leaked though. 

Time to rip this and post the audio :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Richie said:

Lmao he’s just a stage hand who’s there in case the mechanism failed, which it did a couple of times IIRC. They run up and get her out before it launches

• Like 1
On 5/3/2022 at 9:24 AM, Stannedforever said:

The drummer really snapped during MATM so hard that he lost his drum stick (28:12) :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

What?? I checked and I don't see it, he has two drum sticks all the time..... MATM was my favorite part, he was really into it, he had so much to do haha

PS: ooohh you mean at the end, TTWE, 1:23:30! Crazy how you can be ON for one hour and a half and then make a mistake two minutes before finishing hah, then he makes a gesture to the camera when the show ends! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

PS2: At the very end, he goes backstage and he films another guy from the band peeing :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Haha 1

Interesting that you can actually hear her singing along with Perfume and Lucky. They're the only songs that sound like her mic is on, albeit rather low volume. Also weird that a lot of the songs sound like they have pre-recorded vocals but they're mixed so low underneath the studio vocals it seems like a pointless effort. Her team always did her so dirty. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Complication said:

Interesting that you can actually hear her singing along with Perfume and Lucky. They're the only songs that sound like her mic is on, albeit rather low volume. Also weird that a lot of the songs sound like they have pre-recorded vocals but they're mixed so low underneath the studio vocals it seems like a pointless effort. Her team always did her so dirty. 

Exactly! I noticed that when Gimme More started!! It sounds like she pre-recorded the vocals but the way they're mixed it's embarrassing! At least the FFT had full pre-recorded vocals and they were pretty clear (except on the DVD :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block