Britney: Piece of Me (2014) Drum Cam

Not sure if any of you cares about POM but Ernest LaRouche, former Britney Spears drummer, uploaded on YouTube the whole Piece of Me show from 2014 recorded by his own personal cam. https://youtu.be/cY_xTZ93NHE

Edit: the original video is now private, but someone luckily re-uploaded it 

Edit 2: Ernest LaRouche edited the title of the original video which is back online and it's actually from 2014 :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

That’s a cool point of view. We were given dirt for the Vegas run so it’s nice to see something like this, plus good audio of the full show

True!! It's awesome to see the entrance or even Everytime from that point of view. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I still think to this day that, at least the 2016 version of the show, deserved a DVD & Blu-ray release :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

So this is the soundboard recording we have, I mean is that same show.

I think Piece of Me 2015, especially at the end of it had some serious serves.

Sometimes I even prefer it over POM 2.0

I'm even willing to sacrifice the Work ***** floor dance for the V cut bodysuit, the one for the Pretty Girls Billboard Performance.

The last leg of POM 1.0 was amazing

Hell yeah!!! 2015ney was iconic

britney-spears-performs-in-las-vegas-12-

f10ccebe1bdd85a8b8b0fd053600584f.jpg

RAW-FLY-1124423-BRIT-SPEARS-21.jpg

Britney-Spears-Piece-Me-Concert-December

3FMc.gif

britney-dancing-1.gif

Hi Primeney :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

True!! It's awesome to see the entrance or even Everytime from that point of view. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I still think to this day that, at least the 2016 version of the show, deserved a DVD & Blu-ray release :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And the circus tour definitely deserved a dvd.. it was AMAZING..

Trust team con to **** her up then record her femme fatale tour with the soundboard as the audio so its barely even a live experience..i have 2 copies..i would do anything for a circus tour dvd.. apparently there's ways to access onlinr but ssshhh..

Why didnt they professional record 2016 era..she was glowing despite everything behind the scenss.. i feel she felt her confidence back..new revamped show..new album, pics with kim k, getting a new bf.. she seemed in a good place.. god forbid team con would want to show that to the General public

It was daddy spears that scrapped her make me video and her original artwork for glory ..again god forbid the General public see a honest reflection of how she felt.. he needed to scrap it to keep his job.. and yet britney still impressed everyone

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

And the circus tour definitely deserved a dvd.. it was AMAZING..

Trust team con to **** her up then record her femme fatale tour with the soundboard as the audio so its barely even a live experience..i have 2 copies..i would do anything for a circus tour dvd.. apparently there's ways to access onlinr but ssshhh..

Why didnt they professional record 2016 era..she was glowing despite everything behind the scenss.. i feel she felt her confidence back..new revamped show..new album, pics with kim k, getting a new bf.. she seemed in a good place.. god forbid team con would want to show that to the General public

It was daddy spears that scrapped her make me video and her original artwork for glory ..again god forbid the General public see a honest reflection of how she felt.. he needed to scrap it to keep his job.. and yet britney still impressed everyone

I agree!!! Whoever decided to put her on tour back in 2011 and release a DVD and Blu-ray for the whole world to see, deserves to be jailed :howdareyou_meme_cat: The FF Tour was such a let down especially compared to TCS:BS and not for Britney cause she did everything she could in those conditions, but it's just the show per sé :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: The remixes were boring, the outfits were boring with few exceptions, the setlist was ok but far from being good! I hope someday a full "Circus Starring" show will leak or something. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block