Do you think Mannequin was a good song?

ive said on here before a few  times. theres only 3 Britney songs i dislike now. BOMT just because im sick of it, Chillin with you which  ok i dont hate but its a bit of a sickfest, and Mannequin. But the difference is BOMT I did used to love, ive just heard it way too much now. i still actually think its an amazing pop song i just cant stand it anymore, CWY is a 'nice'  sickly song that should never have seen the light of  day. but Mannequin, even when i heard the Circus album for the very first time, i loved every song but only hated Mannequin. i just find it really   boring and annoying and the song doesnt go anywhere. i dunno, i just never liked it, i love every other song off of Circus but Mannequin 

Yes I like Mannequin - and the demo and final version have a difference in the breakdown/music so that’s a nice bonus.

It has an industrial sound/feel. And the original choreo was fire. The circus tour choreo was cute and her simple jeans and top combo was a throwback 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block