Do you think Mannequin was a good song?

Agree with you! The song is pretty cool, and for some reason I always thought the song was more personal (Britney being a mannequin for public display...but the lyrics prove otherwise :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:). That said it never stood out for me when I listened to Circus - I think it became a lot more attractive and stuck with me way more after seeing the amazing choreography in the rehearsal video you posted.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, toxiccriminal said:

Agree with you! The song is pretty cool, and for some reason I always thought the song was more personal (Britney being a mannequin for public display...but the lyrics prove otherwise :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:). That said it never stood out for me when I listened to Circus - I think it became a lot more attractive and stuck with me way more after seeing the amazing choreography in the rehearsal video you posted.

Great minds think alike! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block