Pink Goes Off on Rolling Stone, Calls Them ‘Irrelevant Since 1990′ & ‘Biggest Sellout in F–king History’

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

"all Alicia does is play piano" or "all Adele does is stand there" or "all britney does is lipsyncing with zumba moves"

She does sound super pressed and bitter tho. Kind of like 2004 pink. 

I mean… :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I didn’t say THAT however

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

Her comment is so "if I was on the list, I would say the opposite" vibes tbh She says she doesn't care and she dedicates a whole post about "not" caring:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

*****es is pressed, administer mouth to mouth:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

ps: physical publications are dead and now like never they NEED to sell so ofc they put commercial figures. She made valid points, but it comes across so ego-hurted

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

I love P!nk and sure she deserves some love for her amazing performances.. but the magazine being irrelevant since 1990?

ee681290283f5a4ef9c919da8b21a045.jpg

1da4811252c48f838103cb0438bf5b2d.jpg

And these two, can't see the year, but considering she debuted the year 2000... 

c5865ff6d3264c1ddc93925282567cd3.jpg8d175ad098be23992c940d7667c1e8d6--rollingstone-magazine-rolling-stones.jpg

2 things can be true…

just because pink was PAID to be on the cover does not mean it wasn’t trash, pink just need a CHECK lol:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block