Pink Goes Off on Rolling Stone, Calls Them ‘Irrelevant Since 1990′ & ‘Biggest Sellout in F–king History’

Love everyone judging her! I’m just watching as you all salute Britney when she curses and goes off but when other people do it, it’s not right apparently. Hypocritical. 

On a side note, I don’t agree with it, but like I said if it was Britney, it would be a different story, right? 

20 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Love everyone judging her! I’m just watching as you all salute Britney when she curses and goes off but when other people do it, it’s not right apparently. Hypocritical. 

On a side note, I don’t agree with it, but like I said if it was Britney, it would be a different story, right? 

Point Reaching GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
The reach trying to compare Pink whining about an irrelevant list and Britney expressing herself after over a decade of abuse and being stripped of her rights 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF      Are you seriously comparing a woman who suffered abuse for more than 13 years and has every right to curse to a petty woman who wasn’t included in a magazine random list????

• Love 2
7 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I’m a hardcore TS stan and her Grammy performance last year was VERY forgettable lol 😂 

Exactly , you have your fave and you love her but it is what it is.

I love Britney but if the " big fat bass" performance on GMA made a "greatest of all time" list I would have to disagree because it is not true

• Love 1

Acrobatics is rigorous work. She’s not a one trick pony as she always keep it fresh with new moves. Saying that her moves are repeated is like criticising Britney or Beyonce for “dancing”. Aerials  comes in different shapes and forms and pink delivers every time, live.

I honestly think people here are pressed because their fav from 2 decades ago is barely relevant, rarely mentioned on the news, zero to little little splash when they release new music etc. Out of all her peers, pink is the only one that sells stadiums and albums in the millions figure, quite unheard of in this day and age if your name is not Adele or Taylor Swift.

She writes all her music and belts out aretha vocals while still being a mom and remaining in great shape with killer choreo and gymnastic moves + artistic MVs. 

but of course go ahead and ignore her countless feats and reduce her to “radio friendly” and “basic” because y’all can’t stand having her sh** on your favs, commercially and artistically speaking.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Meh I see both sides. She’s definitely being petty. Such a triggered response probably from feeling like the outcast in the pop world when she came up. Do I feel bad? No, because she brought that all on herself with her attitude. It wasn’t until Funhouse that she started to chill and people warmed up to her, which is why it was such a big era for her. That performance was kinda the grand finale to the Funhouse era, which was like the beginning of her commercial peak.

But she sold out as a KC wanna be, as someone else said, in 06 with the Dr. Puke and Max singles that she continued with forever. She really has been doing more of the same for the last decade. She’s great, she’s an athlete, a performer, a vocalist, a total powerhouse but she’s become bland, boring and predictable.

After her folk side project with Austin Greene I was hoping she’d come back with something fresh but we got Funhouse 3.0 and 4.0. She also said she’d never do a greatest hits or a live album and she’s done both in the last decade. So is RS irrelevant, sure, but then so is pink for the last 10 years by that logic.

In conclusion, they’re both great for a throwback but I’m not really excited about what either is doing atm.

• Like 1

Why is she so pressed? She's always seemed kind of fake and inauthentic to me, like the true definition of a poser. Didn't Pink kind of carelessly say that she "forgot Demi Lovato even performed at the VMAs" - and now she's pressed and trashing Rolling Stone for forgetting to add her to their "irrelevant" list. Her acrobatic performances are actually more stunt than artistry though, so even though it was cool, it is really a matter of opinion on if someone thinks she's deserving. Or perhaps they just forgot about her the way she forgot about Demi.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, bas che said:

Acrobatics is rigorous work. She’s not a one trick pony as she always keep it fresh with new moves. Saying that her moves are repeated is like criticising Britney or Beyonce for “dancing”. Aerials  comes in different shapes and forms and pink delivers every time, live.

I honestly think people here are pressed because their fav from 2 decades ago is barely relevant, rarely mentioned on the news, zero to little little splash when they release new music etc. Out of all her peers, pink is the only one that sells stadiums and albums in the millions figure, quite unheard of in this day and age if your name is not Adele or Taylor Swift.

She writes all her music and belts out aretha vocals while still being a mom and remaining in great shape with killer choreo and gymnastic moves + artistic MVs. 

but of course go ahead and ignore her countless feats and reduce her to “radio friendly” and “basic” because y’all can’t stand having her sh** on your favs, commercially and artistically speaking.

Was this written by pink? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
21 hours ago, bas che said:

You are confusing talent with relevancy and attitude, Pink is an extremely talented one but these lists are made in US by US citizens, Pink is a much bigger figure in Europe and for sure Pink is a very consistent one but people don't know that because she hasn't been marketed like that you look at Beyonce she's hardly a seller but any GP person will say Beyonce is the most successful of them all because it's the way she's been marketed. 

Pink is not wrong here, RS is trash but then who isn't in American publication they are the ones who have given 30 grammy to Bey and 5 to Mariah it's pointless to even complaint. 

And there was absolutely no point in bring Sooki here. 

And regarding sell out tours, Britney - JLO everyone has done it not just Pink for that matter. 

• Love 1

I didn’t even check the list yet. But wth drag another woman. So the **** what Snooki is a reality tv star she’s a mom now and you’re just going to drag her. Keep her name out your snout ms piggy. Stop bringing other women down you basically sang in black face to get famous?!?!? Like stop 

7 hours ago, Avenger said:

You are confusing talent with relevancy and attitude, Pink is an extremely talented one but these lists are made in US by US citizens, Pink is a much bigger figure in Europe and for sure Pink is a very consistent one but people don't know that because she hasn't been marketed like that you look at Beyonce she's hardly a seller but any GP person will say Beyonce is the most successful of them all because it's the way she's been marketed. 

Pink is not wrong here, RS is trash but then who isn't in American publication they are the ones who have given 30 grammy to Bey and 5 to Mariah it's pointless to even complaint. 

And there was absolutely no point in bring Sooki here. 

And regarding sell out tours, Britney - JLO everyone has done it not just Pink for that matter. 

RS is trash that’s for sure. Both Britney and JLo hail from the same era but when was the last time they had a million selling album? I personally prefer both of them over pink but can’t deny pink’s longevity globally. Uninformed b***hes need to be schooled. It’s pop 101.

I agree Bey is a scam. Everyone in the industry knows her underhanded ways to Make her “appear” Enormously successful and relevant, from her adjusted sales on Tidal to purchasing awards. Pink is more deserving but like you said a big number of US-based folk are guillible and fall for marketing and bandwagonning.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block