Pink Goes Off on Rolling Stone, Calls Them ‘Irrelevant Since 1990′ & ‘Biggest Sellout in F–king History’

2 hours ago, bas che said:

RS is trash that’s for sure. Both Britney and JLo hail from the same era but when was the last time they had a million selling album? I personally prefer both of them over pink but can’t deny pink’s longevity globally. Uninformed b***hes need to be schooled. It’s pop 101.

I agree Bey is a scam. Everyone in the industry knows her underhanded ways to Make her “appear” Enormously successful and relevant, from her adjusted sales on Tidal to purchasing awards. Pink is more deserving but like you said a big number of US-based folk are guillible and fall for marketing and bandwagonning.

I agree with you, but I mean you know we can't blame britney for anything tho, I mean who has a album with their no singing on it. She was doomed and set up to fail, controversy of BJ that time made Glory suffer and it was nothing something in her hands. Britney goes viral on tiktok and currently getting more daily streams then Pink as well. But I do get your point, people don't know how much relevancy pink has from starting she's been the most consistent one but you do have to agree she didn't had to sneak on Snooki for no reason tho her point stands corrected. RS I absoute trash and they keeping the same scam from years now. 

Pink needs to up her markeitng game like Beyonce I mean everyone thinks bey is so successful but she isn't her marketing game is top notch. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block