Pink Goes Off on Rolling Stone, Calls Them ‘Irrelevant Since 1990′ & ‘Biggest Sellout in F–king History’

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

If they are irrelevant, then why does she care so much?  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

Well, cause she has a point, the receipts and the talent. And definitely one of the best 25 performances.

You may like her or not, but you can't deny shes profesional and talented.

Nene Leakes GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I totally agree with her, but her timing kind of takes away from the power of her statement. It just comes off as bitter and angry instead of accurate. I mean, yeah. Seriously, that performance of Taylor last year is not top 5, sorry, as many mentioned on the top 10, but she would have reacted differently had she been included.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Adriannn said:

maybe number 4 is not the appropriate number to list her, but I do think that it is her best rendition at the Grammys 

Really? I would say that the one of ATW was better, and I don't even like the original version of that song.  Her theatrics and stage presence, even her voice, were stronger imo. Last year was bland, even though I like those songs better.

2 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Really? I would say that the one of ATW was better, and I don't even like the original version of that song.  Her theatrics and stage presence, even her voice, were stronger imo. Last year was bland, even though I like those songs better.

I liked it too, but she was a bit off-key lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Rik said:

But all she does  now is swing on a swing in the air like this I swear. It was cool at first.  I love her music but she’s a one trick pony as of late 

That's not true at all. She has tried many different aerial tricks but she also plays instruments and dances a little. Your argument is the same as saying "all Alicia does is play piano" or "all Adele does is stand there" or "all britney does is lipsyncing with zumba moves"

She does sound super pressed and bitter tho. Kind of like 2004 pink. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block