Beyoncé fails to ignite the charts - Bruno, Billie and Reba smash post Oscars performance

KrisJ

• Super Mods

Now that millennial azz-kissers are not relevant to the charts anymore, Gen Z absolutely sees through how boring actually Beyonce is. She's talented, VERY TALENTED, but her music has been boring for over a decade now, and nothing special.

All the millennials who thought hating Britney but loving Beyonce somehow means they are "woke and artistic" and "know what real music is" are finally out the door. Thank God. They are the ones who inflated her ego to the level of her being convinced she's some sort of deity. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

You are the Beyonce mighty Stan version of @Style.

yeah. I love how bey stans will compare Britney's last 3 albums with Beyonce's, fully knowing that Britney had absolutely 0 say in her creation while Beyonce boasts how she was in charge of everything.

Very legit lol. As if we don't know that Britney would have butchered both bey and the entire music scene had she had the creative freedom she wanted.

• Love 5
  • Haha 3

I think she’s long since past impressing anyone outside of her fans. She’s making content that feels good to her. Profit is good. Notoriety is good. Personal fulfillment is greater. She’s got her family, she’s got her MONEY, her label. If the mainstream eats it up, yay but that look of sheer happiness on her face says it all. She’s a rich b!+ch and she’s gonna get all of her ideas out whether earth cares or not. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Itsme said:

Bc Beyoncé has not had a hit in years. I don’t understand why people call her the queen. She can sing and dance but clearly can’t get some good writers to get her some hits. The biggest overrated artist out imo

Ok but when was the last time Britney, Janet, Madonna, Mariah or Cher had a hit? Beyoncé has had the most current commercial success in recent years and had full length eras with so many singles and visuals that are celebrated. 

I love Britney btw so dont take this as me saying Beyoncé is better than any of them. I just think they all haven’t had real  “hits” in 5-10 years, including Beyoncé. It doesn’t take away from the legacy or timelessness of their songs or how much they influence the current generations. Beyoncé is considered a queen of music because she’s innovative, can dance, and has maintained support from her fans while continuing to put out albums REGULARLY. Same with Britney too as shown by the Free Britney movement, and Mariah with the annual success and airplay her Christmas songs get. Just because Beyoncé is choosing to perform at the Oscars and so Coachella and create more albums doesn’t mean we have to discredit how impressive her commercial and critical success is. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block