Report: Wendy Williams being put in a guardianship/conservatorship ALLEGEDLY

she lost access to her fortune. i read on twitter that she's under a guardianship now and that the bank asked the court to freeze her funds. she's been asking for access for two weeks now, she can't pay her mortgage or the salary of her employees. 

look, i don't like her, and the fact that she's been making fun of britney's mental health for a decade an a half makes me furious, but no one deserves this. she's isolated and alone and even if she has mental health issues or addictions she deserves to keep her human rights intact. i'm scared for her.

• Like 5

Mods need to make this a front page thing on here. This is so disgusting. Wendy may be having health/mental issues, but clearly she has some bearings if she was able to figure out what was going on and go to court to fight this. Scary that it is a bank doing this as well, who gives them the power?

Cships should be only for very extreme and specific situations, situations that Britney and Wendy do not qualify for

From her **** issues, and my new Yorker celeb insider has said during hot topics,, Norman had to help her with details and actually do the whole thing.

Between graves disease, Thyroid and her substance abuse which she relapsed .

Add that altogether this adds serious to her life.

So there is something wrong, and this is Wendy's final season under her contract, it will be rebranded to the Sherri shepherd show, as she is bringing ratings gold.

This is normal as we all know after the final season of Ellen,which she rarely hosts since 2020,will go to Kelly Clarkson as the replacement stage and building.

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

From her **** issues, and my new Yorker celeb insider has said during hot topics,, Norman had to help her with details and actually do the whole thing.

Between graves disease, Thyroid and her substance abuse which she relapsed .

Add that altogether this adds serious to her life.

So there is something wrong, and this is Wendy's final season under her contract, it will be rebranded to the Sherri shepherd show, as she is bringing ratings gold.

This is normal as we all know after the final season of Ellen,which she rarely hosts since 2020,will go to Kelly Clarkson as the replacement stage and building.

Kelly Clarkson is going to move to Ellen's current studio? I had no idea. Kelly's set seems small IMO, so this would be great.

On 2/11/2022 at 1:18 AM, Britneylandia said:

She needs to get out of the states as soon as possible. Come to Europe, I think she’s safe here.

It honestly makes ME want to leave the US too, and I don't even have money like Wendy and Britney, but what is being done just disgusts me. These are terrible laws and nothing is being done fast enough. I can't believe this bank is trying to get Wendy under a c-ship after everything with the Free Britney movement. I think they don't think the public cares about Wendy enough, but they are in for a surprise. I already see so many people exposing Wells Fargo now.

• Like 3

If she really has dementia, that is so sad. She doesn't have a trustworthy family member that can help her? I wouldn't be so concerned about the guardianship if she has a good support system, remember Britney was in a probate conservatorship which is totally different (and unnecessary) to what Wendy would need, but if she does have dementia, legally they need to take steps so her family can do things like access her money for her and whatnot. Ultimately, if she won't be able to care for herself that's what they are for. Just because there is tons of corruption in the system doesn't mean that it doesn't help some people. I am pretty sure she has children, right? So at least she wouldn't have a court-appointed person. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block