Report: Wendy Williams being put in a guardianship/conservatorship ALLEGEDLY

Okay, we all know the iconic Wendy Williams and while we may not agree with what she says, she is iconic. She hasn’t appeared on her talk show at all this season and a number of cohosts have stepped in during her absence. NOW, over the weekend, a story broke that Wendy is allegedly asking a judge to unfreeze her bank accounts because her financial advisor is allegedly saying she is not of sound mind. And today it was announced she isn’t returning to her show, but no clear reason has been given for this. It’s now speculation that she’s dealing with dementia. And if you watched her lifetime biopic, when she was going through marital issues, she alleged how she was put her into a rehab/sober home and had security drive her to and from there and she was monitored. 

IDK how everyone feels about Wendy, but this seems very suspicious and seems eerily similar to what our girl went through. What is everyone’s thoughts??! Love her or hate her, she’s given us so many memorable memes 

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

And unlike Britney who was loved by most of America, Wendy doesn’t have that since she made a career talking about others. So, it makes it easier to put her into a situation and nobody to feel sympathy for her 

All so sad. I hope she’s okay. And this is ALL ALLEGEDLY. I do not know specifics about anything. And I am NOT accusing anyone of anything.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I feel bad for Wendy. Thyroid issues can affect a lot and it seems she is dealing with a lot of things at once. 

True, but it all seems weird. I don’t believe that she isn’t of sound mind. I hope this isn’t a scheme to get control of her money allegedly 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

I was an audience member a month or two before she went on hiatus. In person she was awkward, took long pauses and couldn’t walk without clutching, legit clutching, her bodyguard’s arm. I walked out and said to my friend “she isn’t well.” 

it’s weird because I couldn’t place what vibe the illness was giving me. I hope she’s ok. 💚💚

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

I was an audience member a month or two before she went on hiatus. In person she was awkward, took long pauses and couldn’t walk without clutching, legit clutching, her bodyguard’s arm. I walked out and said to my friend “she isn’t well.” 

it’s weird because I couldn’t place what vibe the illness was giving me. I hope she’s ok. 💚💚

Oh no. How terrible. Ugh. Praying for her 

• Love 2

I don't know if she is being put in a conservatorship, but it has been very clear for a while now that something is seriously wrong with Wendy and none of the public know what that is. I'm not saying that means she should be in a conservatorship if that is what is happening, but I just wish the best for her and hope that she is receiving the best care possible.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I don't know if she is being put in a conservatorship, but it has been very clear for a while now that something is seriously wrong with Wendy and none of the public know what that is. I'm not saying that means she should be in a conservatorship if that is what is happening, but I just wish the best for her and hope that she is receiving the best care possible.

Agreed. But the story of her allegedly being locked out of her accounts scares me. It’s just way too similar to B’s story…

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Wendy has NOT given her blessing for Sherri to take over - :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: They’re definitely trying to get rid of ha…:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4643325/sherri-shepherd-wendy-williams-replacement-no-blessing-jealous/amp/

This is giving me 2006/2007 Britney vibes guys (not behavior wise, but as in the decisions allegedly being made around her). I just don’t trust this…

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Stefani said:

From what I've read she has serious health problems and has shown signs of this for a few years now. I don't want to compare this to Britney's situation because here I think Wendy really needs help and the people around her are doing the right thing for the time being. 

But didn’t the general public think that same thing about Britney in 2006/7? The only difference here is Britney had sympathy and a loyal following. Wendy doesn’t have that because she’s talked 💩 for a living about every celebrity. But even that doesn’t mean she should have to go through what Britney went through. And it seems like not enough people will rally for Wendy, which makes it easier for people to claim anything and for the GP to say “well, karma for being mean.” Ya know? I don’t know specifics, but it’s all really strange. Let me add allegedly for everything  I’ve said 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I don't know what on earth could be doing this to her. She fell and collapsed on stage in that statue of liberty costume once. And she's had random episodes where she seemed to be under the influence but this seems obviously to be more than **** use since it's been so serious for so long.

But let's monitor Lou Taylor.  If a conservatorship is in the making, Lou is not far behind

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I feel that if you are a regular Wendy watcher, you would see the decrease in her performance and behaviour. From fainting, all of the canceled shows, her being put in a safe house(I think that’s what it’s called I could be wrong) due to almost relapsing and her seeming confused and all over the place during her segments. I pray for Wendy:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Kletus said:

I don't know what on earth could be doing this to her. She fell and collapsed on stage in that statue of liberty costume once. And she's had random episodes where she seemed to be under the influence but this seems obviously to more than **** use.

But let's monitor Lou Taylor.  If a conservatorship is in the making, L** is not far behind

And it’s odd that once Wendy said what she said about her family, then she suddenly went on hiatus and cohosts started filling in for her. I could see these people allegedly being crazy enough to be like well our endless money stream stopped and you’re easy to frame in the eye of the public. Ya know? I just don’t feel good about this. ALL ALLEGEDLY 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I feel that if you are a regular Wendy watcher, you would see the decrease in her performance and behaviour. From fainting, all of the canceled shows, her being put In a safe house due to almost relapsing and her seeming confused and all over the place during her segments. I pray for Wendy:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

We could say the same about Britney, circa 2010/2011. We as fans knew something was up…but at the time we didn’t know what was allegedly being done behind the scenes. I just hope it’s not the same thing here. ALLEGEDLY 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block