Report: Wendy Williams being put in a guardianship/conservatorship ALLEGEDLY

7 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I don't know what on earth could be doing this to her. She fell and collapsed on stage in that statue of liberty costume once. And she's had random episodes where she seemed to be under the influence but this seems obviously to be more than **** use since it's been so serious for so long.

But let's monitor Lou Taylor.  If a conservatorship is in the making, Lou is not far behind

This literally sounds exactly like what happened to Britney.

The purpose of these conservatorships is to launder financial crimes. It has nothing to do with the health or wellbeing of the conservatee.

Even if Wendy were having some sort of “health episode” how is taking her money away going to help? 
it seems like someone’s first priority was to freeze Wendy’s bank account. I smell CONSERVATORSHIP.

• Like 9
59 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

True, but it all seems weird. I don’t believe that she isn’t of sound mind. I hope this isn’t a scheme to get control of her money allegedly 

I'm very sus of Charlemaine, Wendy's husband, Sherina and even Wendy herself. I'm familiar with the area of where Charlemaine is from...I lived not too far away. There's some weird activity that went on along I95 and a DJ in Florence got arrested for it. It's scary. So from hearing about the whole situation .... I just think there's more to this whole story. 

• Love 2
On 2/8/2022 at 8:17 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

This literally sounds exactly like what happened to Britney.

The purpose of these conservatorships is to launder financial crimes. It has nothing to do with the health or wellbeing of the conservatee.

Even if Wendy were having some sort of “health episode” how is taking her money away going to help? 
it seems like someone’s first priority was to freeze Wendy’s bank account. I smell CONSERVATORSHIP.

It’s happening 

4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Omg this is so much worse that Wells Fargo is doing it. 

But they’re allegedly doing it at the request of this fired  financial planner!! This is terrible!! I can’t believe I’m saying  this  but #FreeWendy!!! I wouldn’t be shocked if her ex was allegedly involved in this! This is so bad!!! *allegedly*

• Love 5

Wendy doesn't deserve this, no one does. The fact that a bank is pushing for it is so odd how can a bank even have the ability to file for this? I haven't watched the video so maybe I'm missing pieces but I do find it ironic that Wendy was one to push the Britney narrative that she needed this for years and even priased her dad for doing a good job and now she is finding herself in the same situation. 

I hope this gets enough exposure before it's too late.

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Wendy doesn't deserve this, no one does. The fact that a bank is pushing for it is so odd how can a bank even have the ability to file for this? I haven't watched the video so maybe I'm missing pieces but I do find it ironic that Wendy was one to push the Britney narrative that she needed this for years and even priased her dad for doing a good job and now she is finding herself in the same situation. 

I hope this gets enough exposure before it's too late.

Wendy fired her financial advisor and the financial advisor allegedly went to Wells Fargo to say she isn’t of sound mind. There are lots of players behind this…I’m just shocked people are so stupid to do something like this after the Free Britney movement! 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Wendy fired her financial advisor and the financial advisor allegedly went to Wells Fargo to say she isn’t of sound mind. There are lots of players behind this…I’m just shocked people are so stupid to do something like this after the Free Britney movement! 

I agree. It seems for the longest conservatorships/guardianship were a hush hush secret and now they are handing them out like Oprah did cars

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block