What is Britney's best looking music video?

• Super Mods

What I mean by this is what music video out of her entire career,

which do you find the most beautiful or aesthetically pleasing?

For me, I'd say its a 3 way tie between Sometimes, I'm Not A Girl and Slumber Party.

Sometimes because of the beach theme and colors plus Britney looks SO angelic and beautiful in this video!

I'm Not A Girl cause of the beautiful imagery of the Grand Canyon and its simple yet gorgeous

Slumber Party because Britney served us looks, dance moves and the rainbow colors towards the end of the video 

are amazing!

What do you guys think?

What do you think are some of her best looking music videos?

• Love 5

Mmmm..... Quite hard to choose because our queen always looks flawless but my top 5 is:

5. Womanizer

4. Me Against The Music 

3. Work *****

2. Toxic 

1. Dont Let me be the last to know 

Special mentions:

- Make Me, the bed scene she looks Stunning!! 

- Slumber Party, the red dress and the black outfit scenes, she SLAYS every shot from every angle 

• Love 3

Honestly, all her of her videos are iconic (even the crappy released Make Me one compared to the competition).
I love almost all her videos - but this is my ranking solely based on COMBINATION of overall look AND aesthetic together:

1st place:

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) - she looked absolutely stunning, she slayed the entire thing, it was so cinematic and and intense.  The fact that this video isn't even on Britney's official YouTube channel, yet Derrick Barry gets a video on her channel is the epitome of WTF.

tumblr_mziw48tch61qcrz0no1_500.giftumblr_nwvzgfync11qiohboo4_r1_400.gifgiphy.gif

2nd Place:

Stronger - It's iconic. Love the aesthetic and her look. No one can work that kind of choreo on a moving chair like she could. It also really embodies the lyrics of the song that takes her from this "loneliness is killing me" sad eyes in BOMT to loving herself and embracing her loneliness "my loneliness ain't killing me no more".  Absolutely love it!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif200.gif?cid=790b7611fpo2kr076s2e66it0jsf

3rd Place:

Slumber Party - I think has one of the best aesthetics too. It's spooky but ****. And it's the closest thing to her original style of choreography that we've had in the longest time. And it's also where she found the love of her life. <3

giphy.gifslumber-party-britney.gifgiphy.gif

4th Place:

Slave 4 U - The video is the epitome of futuristic ***iness.
giphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_p3ef9qvftI1vf4mrho1_500.gif

5th Place:

Boys (CoEd Remix) - As much as I dislike the song, it got a stunning music video and I absolutely loved her look:
QV80cQCJFVAtVK20TTYSY=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&csEoNQaEhs7BfKR_dWFhdlk6cObH72sAV7BdUfO9britney-spears-boys5.gif

6th Place:

Toxic - Iconic. Enough said.

tumblr_mj1odr6oFw1qdcxoeo1_500.gif&ehk=igiphy.giftenor.gif?itemid=12117809

7th Place:

Womanizer - Dislike the song, especially as a 'comeback' single, she regardless she came back fierce, fresh, and slayed this fun and creative video and each of the characters in it:

tumblr_osxtp7EpUx1us5kgqo2_250.gifvgiphy.gif%2B6KZiJZzuLbZvXkAhb3RguS1q9o1wpwe0=&ris

8th - Work *****

9th - Someday (I Will Understand)

10th - I Love Rock N Roll

11th - My Prerogative

12th - If U Seek Amy

13th - 3

14th - Everytime

15th - Circus

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block