Britney looking hot on the beach in Hawaii, channels inner tiger - UPDATE: It got reposted with a different song

28 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

People are so confused, I got what she posted she compare her as those tiger, it's not the first time she does it. Do you remember the cover of rebellion? 

People are so ***** when the idea was on the make me video was OK, you scum *****es!

No one is confused, we all get the idea but don't like the way she does it. + When you tag an account without saying anything negative about it, it means that you are OK with the content and you are even showing appreciation (kind of). I agree that we don't talk about the wild animals in music videos and that it's hypocrisy but it doesn't mean that we can't talk about it here and now. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I agree that we don't talk about the wild animals in music videos and that it's hypocrisy but it doesn't mean that we can't talk about it here and now. 

I respectfully disagree. You can't pick and choose when your going to hold her accountable. If animal abuse is something you stand for then you should stand for it all the time. 

If you're okay with it only when you are consuming her product and indulging in her music than that takes away your credibility when you do want to talk about it. 

This isn't directed towards you specifically but those who have the same thought process in general. 

But I think its pretty clear some of these accounts are just troll accounts looking to make her look bad no matter what she does. They disguise as fans but have yet to do anything but call out her faults in every thread. I personally stopped interacting with them because it couldn't be more obvious. You can't win with a troll and they go away of they don't get attention. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I respectfully disagree. You can't pick and choose when your going to hold her accountable. If animal abuse is something you stand for then you should stand for it all the time. 

If you're okay with it only when you are consuming her product and indulging in her music than that takes away your credibility when you do want to talk about it. 

I don't pick and choose when I'm going to hold her accountable, it was wrong when she did it for her music related projects and it is wrong now.I said we generally don't talk about it when she uses animals for her videos etc for whatever reason (maybe we found it too unnecessary this time, idk) but it doesn't mean that we are OK with it and I called it hypocrisy, I think it makes it clear that I don't pick and choose when to find animal abuse wrong.Also, I don't agree that we can't talk about something if we didn't talk about it before. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, maki93 said:

Britney needs a social media team ASAP :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:. A lot changed since 2008, and she needs someone to update her on all the issues that are considered "problematic" in today's culture.

She has a social media team, Cassie and her crappy company "Crowd Surf". imo, Cassie works not for Brit, but against her.

I suspect B can't get rid of Crowd Surf just yet due to some contractual obligations.

• Like 1

I know for a fact if xtina or katy posted that video of the tiger y'all would be dragging their a.ss.es, as britney herself has said she is human and makes mistakes and while I don't think britney condones animal abuse, exfail need to stop placing her on a pedestal. she's not perfect and doesn't need to be excused for her actions, I get what she's going for with this post but its a no from me :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s still a video of animal abuse and she tagged a page with more videos of animal abuse how do you not understand that... this is what she’s doing with her platform? That’s sick, you’d think after what she went through she wouldn’t promote mistreatment of wild animals. It’s like she doesn’t use her brain at all when she posts or at this point I’m wondering if she even cares she’s made animal abuse mistakes too much in her career that I think she honestly thinks keeping wild animals in captivity ok. 

Unfortunately Britney, Sam, her family are extremely ignorant when it comes to animals. And some of the people here commenting with “people are such ****** these days” and what not need to get a clue with their spieciesist attitude and aducate themselves on the matter and grow some ******* empathy. I am very happy with all the people calling Britney out on it, but I doubt she’ll learn. I have seen pics of her children holding dead ducks they just shot, if you are okay with your children showing off their victims, if that’s what you want them to contribute to this world, I have no hope. Sad, because it’s 2022 and a lot of celebs have changed in that respect. Even Kim Kardashian has switched to faux fur, most of them have vegan make-up lines, and here is Britney with her hillybilly hunting family, her fur, her snake skin shoes, etc etc posting videos of animals taken from their natural habitat and exploited. Especially the first video is just disgusting and the pages she tagged.. the ****.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Busybee said:

big thumbs up!

28 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Unfortunately Britney, Sam, her family are extremely ignorant when it comes to animals. And some of the people here commenting with “people are such ****** these days” and what not need to get a clue with their spieciesist attitude and aducate themselves on the matter and grow some ******* empathy. I am very happy with all the people calling Britney out on it, but I doubt she’ll learn. I have seen pics of her children holding dead ducks they just shot, if you are okay with your children showing off their victims, if that’s what you want them to contribute to this world, I have no hope. Sad, because it’s 2022 and a lot of celebs have changed in that respect. Even Kim Kardashian has switched to faux fur, most of them have vegan make-up lines, and here is Britney with her hillybilly hunting family, her fur, her snake skin shoes, etc etc posting videos of animals taken from their natural habitat and exploited. Especially the first video is just disgusting and the pages she tagged.. the ****.

I’d understand if she had the tiger chained and filmed just for her IG post. But she didn’t have anything to do with that, She just got a clip online to represent how she felt chained and now is free. Get a grip. 

39 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

I’d understand if she had the tiger chained and filmed just for her IG post. But she didn’t have anything to do with that, She just got a clip online to represent how she felt chained and now is free. Get a grip

She promotes the accounts in a way, like she enjoys the content.That's the issue. Everyone got the point of the video.

31 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

WOW zoom in on that photo a bit, her waist and thighs are soooo photoshoped....like a five year old used photoshop for the first time....that’s just embarrassingly bad:saywat-towelney:

You are one heck of a negative person who has joined the forum, girl photoshops or don't please leave all this nonsense. Britney has been starved to keep herself skinny inside this conservatorship she herself has stated she has concerns regarding her body but why you are always complaining? She will overcome her fears and gain confidence but you are one of those who is literally always criticising her looks. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m not criticizing her looks, I’d love to see her not use photoshop...she’s beautiful without it. I am kinda shocked that a celebrity of her level is ok with putting poorly photoshopped photo/video out there and insists that the paps photoshop her to make her bigger....Britney used to be authentic. 

You can twist and turn but you were hating. Get over it.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block