Britney looking hot on the beach in Hawaii, channels inner tiger - UPDATE: It got reposted with a different song

Just now, Jaime Jean said:

I’ve got no more to say. My point is this post (Britney’s) is wrong, I don’t know why she’s kept it up even after all the comments. I’d like to see her stop posting them, meanwhile I was just giving my opinion on her posts like we all do you only have a problem with mine because i don’t agree with her.

no i have a problem with yours because of all the reasons i said not what youre trying to minimize me to. Im going to have to bow out of this conversation and shouldnt have even made my previous comment but i stand by the rest. :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

7 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

For the first time in 13 years she’s been able to go to the beach and actually be AROUND PEOPLE!!!

i think that’s huge usually we just got one pic and there would be no other signs of life around 

it was alleged in the past her whole security team would block her off at the beach, abs force her to pose for pics that Cassie would take 

I am SCREAMING at this comment :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  I guess I seem to forget how some of you really do live in a literal bubble :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:Like you can’t possibly be this delusional? 

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Like…either you’re trolling or some of you really do seem to forget that she’s Britney Spears, an a-list celebrity and at one point in time — would be hounded by paparazzi and/or people asking for pictures whenever she went. Because of this, she chooses to go to more isolated beaches rather than somewhere busy like Santa Monica or Venice. Not to mention, she’s been photographed plenty times at the beach AROUND PEOPLE over the past 13 years, despite you claiming otherwise. I really do hate responding to sheer stupidity but I couldn’t let this comment get past me. Do better guys. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

She is wrong for not choosing a video in which we see a free tiger in the wild and for tagging that page.You can admit that she's wrong, it won't make you a hater. 

agree

tiger in chains??

i love britney and i love animals so much but this is just no

tigers are meant to run free

• Love 6
6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I’m assuming everyone commenting on her social media and on here doesn’t eat cheese, drink milk, eat eggs or fish and has never been to a circus before or drives a car (pollution which kills animals) :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I dont do any of these things 😇 and never been to a Circus. But… you don’t need to be vegan to criticize that kind of abuse. There’s no enough awareness about how harmful milk or egg productions is (and some people need more time to change their diet to vegan, being in progress is ok) but I thought that slaving wild animals is not ok since many many years and it’s just something obviously wrong! Like without a second thought you know is wrong. It should be criticized. Britney has right to make mistakes I hope all these comment will make her aware it’s wrong

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I am SCREAMING at this comment :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  I guess I seem to forget how some of you really do live in a literal bubble :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:Like you can’t possibly be this delusional? 

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Like…either you’re trolling or some of you really do seem to forget that she’s Britney Spears, an a-list celebrity and at one point in time — would be hounded by paparazzi and/or people asking for pictures whenever she went. Because of this, she chooses to go to more isolated beaches rather than somewhere busy like Santa Monica or Venice. Not to mention, she’s been photographed plenty times at the beach AROUND PEOPLE over the past 13 years, despite you claiming otherwise. I really do hate responding to sheer stupidity but I couldn’t let this comment get past me. Do better guys. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Just because you changed your name, don’t come on here responding to me like your a whole new person…continue to be done with me and keep your rudeness to yourself

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Just because you changed your name, don’t come on here responding to me like your a whole new person…continue to be done with me and keep your rudeness to yourself

LMAOOO girl when was I responding like a whole new person? :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: Anyways…just please refrain from writing a whole bunch of nonsense and we’ll be fine. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I understand that this is most likely a metaphor and B relates to these animals in terms of being chained and drugged all for the entertainment of the public. But I wish she would have at least put a caption to her last two IG posts, since many did not understand the meaning of the message and now B is being dragged in comment section, cuz it seems like she inadvertently promotes the accounts of that terrible animal abuser! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I understand that this is most likely a metaphor and B relates to these animals in terms of being chained and drugged all for the entertainment of the public. But I wish she would have at least put a caption to her last two IG posts, since many did not understand the meaning of the message and now B is being dragged in comment section, cuz it seems like she inadvertently promotes the accounts of that terrible animal abuser! 

She tags those accounts without saying anything, that means she likes and promotes them.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block