Britney looking hot on the beach in Hawaii, channels inner tiger - UPDATE: It got reposted with a different song

13 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m not criticizing her looks, I’d love to see her not use photoshop...she’s beautiful without it. I am kinda shocked that a celebrity of her level is ok with putting poorly photoshopped photo/video out there and insists that the paps photoshop her to make her bigger....Britney used to be authentic. 

Shut up, I've read multiple comments of yours and you are always just about criticising you kind of people not able to understand britney has gone through severe trauma and has issues that she needs to deal with and she will. You don't follow her on IG so why you bother? You don't listen to her music so why again bother? You literally pass on hate comments and it's enough if you can't bring anything positive and please just don't comment.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s still real, you’d think for someone who was held In captivity she would find this wrong? This is really wrong.

Do you think Britney had a fkn tiger in her back yard? It’s some rando video from the net. It’s like y’all are desperate to jump on her for ANYTHING! Unfollow her and stop complaining, it’s honestly boring.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I know I’m honestly shocked, everyone in Britney’s comments have problem with this, normal people who have a heart have a problem with this and then I log on here and “almost” everyone “who is posting” is fine with it . 

This is such a reach and annoying me, remember when PETA had a child in a cage in one of their ads? Is that promoting child abuse? Seriously she not once indicates that she agrees with it it is symbolism people post animal cruelty videos all the time for awareness I’m sick of seeing slaughter house videos shoved in my face trying to make me feel guilty for eating meat, get over it

• Like 5
On 2/2/2022 at 7:42 PM, Jaime Jean said:

Whatever it’s sad if you don’t find this wrong or that we shouldn’t hold her accountable because there’s worse people does not make this ok, that’s not a valid argument really. 

Are you going this hard after other people on your Instagram? Anyone wearing leather? Eating meat? Wearing cosmetics? Or do you pick and choose who you want to take your misery out on? 

Like why are you even here? you said you unfollowed her Insta but you’re here on a Britney fan forum? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 4
5 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

This is such a reach and annoying me, remember when PETA had a child in a cage in one of their ads? Is that promoting child abuse? Seriously she not once indicates that she agrees with it it is symbolism people post animal cruelty videos all the time for awareness I’m sick of seeing slaughter house videos shoved in my face trying to make me feel guilty for eating meat, get over it

What PETA did and people posting this kind of videos for awareness is so much different than what Britney does.Britney likes and promotes those sick people in a way.When you post content from accounts like the ones Britney tags without criticizing or saying something and make vacation videos using footage from them and post a video in which a sick *** man sitting on a couch with a clearly drugged animal (again, without writing any caption) that literally shows that you like that account and you are completely OK with what they do. How can you not see the huuuge difference?

• Like 2

Not to give Jamie  attention, as she is spamming this thread too with her anti Britney accusations, as usual.  

Britney located some footage of an angry lioness wanting to attack but being advised to be patient, as that is the metaphor. 

This video and soundtrack is about her on the attack and "don't mess with me".

Not her enslaving a tiger. How silly is that connection.  

Anyway, what fascinates me about her posts is the coincidences with me.

For example i had a powerful vivid dream about a roaring white tiger (my inner me) and something purple. Now she has purple hair and posts a white tiger. The message for me is self empowerment

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Not to give Jamie  attention, as she is spamming this thread too with her anti Britney accusations, as usual.  

Britney located some footage of an angry lioness wanting to attack but being advised to be patient, as that is the metaphor. 

This video and soundtrack is about her on the attack and "don't mess with me".

Not her enslaving a tiger. How silly is that connection.  

No one makes that connection tho.This is what the people who try to explain the meaning of the videos don't understand. Everybody understands the message she tries to convey, we are not OK with the way she chooses to do it. Just look at the video One More Time posted above, the people she tags under her posts are total pieces of ****. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

No one makes that connection tho.This is what the people who try to explain the meaning of the videos don't understand. Everybody understands the message she tries to convey, we are not OK with the way she chooses to do it.It doesn't make us Jamie or hater or whatever. Just look at the video One More Time posted above, the people she tags under her posts are total pieces of ****. 

Agree, those rich sheikhs really are off with this. Not defending those accounts. 

Didn't know big cat pets was a thing, but I reported a bunch of those accounts. Horrible way to treat animals.  I bet lots of people did too. One post disappeared right after I reported it. (Old lion with tigers). Probably received enough reports. In fact probably got reported a lot more with the added attention she inadvertently brought.

Britney was focused on her messaging though, probably didn't check up sources. 

Nowadays being online opens you up to criticism, have to be so alert. I once posted about  an experience and the way people totally misconstrued and drew unrelated connections and conclusions  was flabbergasting. Never bothered to explain myself (what's the point, argumentative people will keep arguing) but learnt to be very careful online. 

Can't please everyone , nobody perfect etc 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m not criticizing her looks, I’d love to see her not use photoshop...she’s beautiful without it. I am kinda shocked that a celebrity of her level is ok with putting poorly photoshopped photo/video out there and insists that the paps photoshop her to make her bigger....Britney used to be authentic. 

Jesus. some photoshop isn't harming anyone, what's your point? She's insecure about her body and she has a right to be considering what she's been through. Have a little empathy for this woman like you do for animals please.

• Love 3

I'm glad shes p.issing a very small minority of people off with these tiger videos, she needs to p.iss the whole entire world off because that's what they deserve. remember it wasn't just team con, it was the entire world that mocked her. f*.ck every single person, and you still expect her to bow down to every whim, fantasy, and interpretation you come up with like you own her. she needs to slap you right after she slaps juno and her mom, and then she can smack the maid one more time just for good measure

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block