Britney looking hot on the beach in Hawaii, channels inner tiger - UPDATE: It got reposted with a different song

3 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

to all the apparent exhale vegans…
julia roberts shut up GIF by E!

I’m assuming everyone commenting on her social media and on here doesn’t eat cheese, drink milk, eat eggs or fish and has never been to a circus before or drives a car (pollution which kills animals) :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

You don’t have to be vegan to know that chaining wild (drugged) animals in captivity is inhumane you just have to have a heart and empathy. 

So are the practices of making leather, factory farming etc. So you better not support any of those things or you lack just as much empathy as B towards animals. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I did edit “almost” everyone who has commented right after posted.  Sorry she’s 40 I’m way beyond defending her lifetime of questionable animal treatment. She obviously hasn’t learned anything from past mistakes with animals. 

My face when I have to edit my response for the second time because you keep editing yours :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s like she doesn’t use her brain at all when she posts or at this point I’m wondering if she even cares 

^^ This is is how I feel towards your attitude to britney, in your own words.^^ Are you using your brain at all or do you even care about britney's circumstances? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

WOW 

😳

I for one love the vegans on exhale, I saw one comment the other day and wanted to say some words of appreciation about how britney fans come in all walks of life but i copped out. Just because some people are tired of @Jamie Jean's bull doesn't mean there's not vegans/animal lovers/ animal advocates on here. 

Vegan Veggies GIF

Edited by Letslearn
clarification
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, dustinray1987 said:

Why not post a video of them roaming freely like she gets to do now? Would it still be ok if was a black person in chains? You can say what you want about it not being chains but they are still being controlled and probably drugged by those people to act harmless. 

it's racist to just go there that fast, like the escalation is crazy. there are so many examples you could use without just comparing one group of people to non human animals, it's insensitive even from an anti speciesism point of view. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s not all about Britney- she’s an adult she needs to realize the large platform she has an not post **** like this. Still going to be defending her when she’s 50, 60??? What is the age that we cans hold her accountable like we do other celebrities? It’s like every action of hers is defended here even if her action is wrong. 

yes but the fact that you won't consider that she's not trying to share animal abuse and you're saying well she has to realize, when she was forced into working as a young as kid to make money for her family. now she's stuck being a figure head and has to be the best role model ever when our (im talking u.s. sorry dont mean to minimize other exhale members) president literally promotes people who are known perp users and promoters and someone who is a known active gang member. Like what why are you going after this one traumatized person when there are people who actually signed up for their current position and are promoting gross things to the masses as if we're idiots. like legit you dont want britney to do better you just want to criticize her.  

best friends lol GIF

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s not all about Britney- she’s an adult she needs to realize the large platform she has an not post **** like this. Still going to be defending her when she’s 50, 60??? What is the age that we cans hold her accountable like we do other celebrities? It’s like every action of hers is defended here even if her action is wrong. I’ve defended a lot of Brits decisions over the years but the animal thing she keeps on doing the same behavior I won’t defend that or say it’s ok, I just won’t it’s not right. 

There’s holding someone accountable and then there’s ranting on and on about something. You made your point like 20 posts ago and you’ve unfollowed her; what more do you want?! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Jaime Jean said:

Whatever it’s sad if you don’t find this wrong or that we shouldn’t hold her accountable because there’s worse people does not make this ok, that’s not a valid argument really. 

the argument was britney has been working since she was 11, she didn't choose this life or to be a figure head. She is now but she is also a very traumatized individual and it's so warped for you to expect her to be a perfect person or you'll just say gross things about her like "is she using her brain"  and expect for people on exhale to still think you are a fan or supporter of hers. When you def don't care about what she went thru.

I care about those poor animals and i dont agree with it at all but your attitude towards her is harsh, I really thought you were a britney fan who just wanted to speak up about things that are wrong but you take it to the next level as if she's not a person and she hasnt gone thru hell.

youre expecting the most from her. and actually my argument was not that people out there are worse, im saying there are grown @ss people out there that made choices to be responsible figure heads and they are anything but! britney has been at this since a young age and is now stuck with this position and power, i agree she should be more responsible with her posts i already said that. but the way you are trying to speak down on britney about her not caring when that might not actually be the case is absurd. like go talk to actual figureheads who weren't forced to take lithium and s*xualized since they were kids and freshly freed from 13 years of abuse. Get bent jamie jean. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

That’s promoting ******* animal abuse she needs to take that down now. That tiger looks so sad I hate this soooo much like seriously wtf Britney?

Jimbo Limbo also promoted human abuse towards her sister and almost killed her daughter. Britney herself was abused for 14 years, yet you have no problem defending her abusers, especially her useless sister.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

No I stoped giving JL the benefit of the doubt when I heard the cat story and her response to it. She’s a ******* cat killer. My strong emotions come with animals, the fact that Britney says she’s been treated like caged animal and then she turns around and promotes chained animals really rubs me the wrong way and makes me sad.

plays the victim now :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay::boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

looks like someone is taking a page out of jamie lou's book 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block