Britney looking hot on the beach in Hawaii, channels inner tiger - UPDATE: It got reposted with a different song

mm, it's unfortunately common for videos like these to be shared by people without a second thought because of the aesthetic or whatever. same with pictures of obese animals being called cute and people purposefully tormenting/scaring their animals for a "funny" reaction. 

we know brit reads the comments so hopefully she sees why this isn't ok. on a positive note she looks **** af :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

I know I’m honestly shocked, everyone in Britney’s comments have problem with this, normal people who have a heart have a problem with this and then I log on here and everyone is fine with it . 

so then why did you ignore my comment saying where it's not fine but the way you are framing her is also not ok.  :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block