Nicki Minaj releases Do We Have A Problem⁉️music video

Style.

43 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Any predictions on chart placement yet? #1 on iTunes doesn’t mean much…how are streams?

Barbz on Twitter were saying that she has a chance to debut at #1 if the song can surpass that Encanto song's streaming numbers. But then again this is only being stated by her stans, so I wouldn't necessarily take their word for granted. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Guys, so I finally watched and listened to everything with attention... I think the video is absolutely CRINGE! And the editing is awful. And she's a bad actress, but I actually like the song!! It's simpler than I would have expected, but it has (in my humble opinion) a very minimalistic but classic hip hop sound with very polished production and a little twist with that building bass. I also like her rapping. I'm always excited to hear and see Nicki, I'm glad she started a new era!

@Style. I hope you can appreciate the song, maybe you were having way too much expectations? But I do agree with you on the styling, it looks plain, basic... I don't see an evolution or a clear vision. In that sense, Cardi SMASHES Nicki, at least as of late. I wish Nicki would be more creative in that respect.

This song is far lower than anything on Queen. I like it, but there’s a but about it. The whole music video it’s just basic and uninteresting to look at, what can I say about the styling? It’s cringe at best. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Am I excited for Bussin? Actually I am not. The flow is cute and aggressive which is something that I like, but I don’t see her pink print. Where’s her pink print in all of this? It does sound like a Cardi or Meghan song… :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Why she didn’t give us a Chun Li reloaded fashion wise? She would have ate the girlies UP. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag: The only one that’s slaying fashion wise is Cardi, Imma give her that, the rear are pretty boring - even Doja who is ripping Nicki’s old outfits off.?:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Like 1

@Style. do we have a ******* problem? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I am FEELING IT??!!!!! Basic *** back here a week later to tell you I’m back with a review

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:she grew on me. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:She’s there, she’s present she’s sleazy she’s lazy. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

:bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:  tell em my nina my ***** she a rider 

:gunney: I got a shooter right now, a got a driver they want that heat in the only provider :gunriah_mariah_carey:  
do we have a problem :livinggg_dancing_killing_it_party_music_grooving_pink: 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Rik said:

@Style. do we have a ******* problem? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I am FEELING IT??!!!!! Basic *** back here a week later to tell you I’m back with a review

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:she grew on me. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:She’s there, she’s present she’s sleazy she’s lazy. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

:bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:  tell em my nina my ***** she a rider 

:gunney: I got a shooter right now, a got a driver they want that heat in the only provider :gunriah_mariah_carey:  
do we have a problem :livinggg_dancing_killing_it_party_music_grooving_pink: 

I love seeing you bopping to it. ❤️ 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

This song is far lower than anything on Queen. I like it, but there’s a but about it. The whole music video it’s just basic and uninteresting to look at, what can I say about the styling? It’s cringe at best. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Am I excited for Bussin? Actually I am not. The flow is cute and aggressive which is something that I like, but I don’t see her pink print. Where’s her pink print in all of this? It does sound like a Cardi or Meghan song… :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Why she didn’t give us a Chun Li reloaded fashion wise? She would have ate the girlies UP. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag: The only one that’s slaying fashion wise is Cardi, Imma give her that, the rear are pretty boring - even Doja who is ripping Nicki’s old outfits off.?:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Thank you for your input baby, I respect it.

In general, I think we always lose when we have expectations on something or someone... Especially when an artist starts accumulating many years in the business, like Nicki does now, because we tend to compare what they're doing now with their past work. Some people will hate it if they deviate too much from the original formula, and others will be expecting a totally new twist without losing what makes them original. And we cannot forget that she has a child now: as much as we might hate to admit it, music is NOT her main priority from now on, so she's not going at it like she wants to eat the whole world up like she used to. Taking that into consideration, I think she's doing a good job, she's still got it, maybe we need to prepare ourselves to see another Nicki, or to learn how to enjoy the details more.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Thank you for your input baby, I respect it.

In general, I think we always lose when we have expectations on something or someone... Especially when an artist starts accumulating many years in the business, like Nicki does now, because we tend to compare what they're doing now with their past work. Some people will hate it if they deviate too much from the original formula, and others will be expecting a totally new twist without losing what makes them original. And we cannot forget that she has a child now: as much as we might hate to admit it, music is NOT her main priority from now on, so she's not going at it like she wants to eat the whole world up like she used to. Taking that into consideration, I think she's doing a good job, she's still got it, maybe we need to prepare ourselves to see another Nicki, or to learn how to enjoy the details more.

I want a world tour, I want to see her live. Would we get it? :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: I would die to sing Starships live or Did It On Em and Moment For Life and Up All Night :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: she’s such an iconic act, I can’t with her, she has so many iconic songs and features! :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

What I love so far is the darker theme compared to her previous work… I love the artwork for Do We Have A Problem? ❤️ The bars are fire and as @Riksaid the song is a grower :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 2

Seriously?!? I really don’t understand how they let her make a 9+ minutes video with no substance. Nicki don’t look invested at all and there’s even moments where I felt really bad/embarrassed for her… In some shots it looks like she even has difficulties to walk, move and stand-up…

Is she ok? Or does SHE have a problem?

23 minutes ago, Style. said:

What I love so far is the darker theme compared to her previous work… I love the artwork for Do We Have A Problem? ❤️ The bars are fire and as @Riksaid the song is a grower :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

But wasn’t Queen pretty dark? No shade, but she was angry AF during the whole Queen era. I actually think she’s lighter this time around 

But you may just be talking about the video aesthetic ?

• Like 1
Just now, gapeach704 said:

But wasn’t Queen pretty dark? No shade, but she was angry AF during the whole Queen era. I actually think she’s lighter this time around 

But you may just be talking about the video aesthetic ?

She was in pain, she didn’t really know how to cope with so many female rappers breaking into mainstream that’s why she started calling herself non stop “queen” and telling on every interview how the whole industry turned on her. That was not the case, honestly. The only one to blame at that time was her team… they tried to sabotage her career and did nothing beneficial for her image. It’s a miracle she’s still selling after all that mess but this proves how big her name is. Anyway, I’m glad she’s okay now! Maybe we can have our thread to discuss what happened 2017-2019 behind the scenes….. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NoGlorySlander said:

I like the song but being a huge nicki fan this is her weakest song, nicki is a masterful rapper but I don't know this one just doesn't hit and coming from Queen its rather disappointing to me but as always I will wait for the album to slay me :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Her weakest song? No way this is worse than massive attack, the boys, stupid h_oe, the Queen album, Roman holiday, etc. those are her WORST!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block