Nicki Minaj releases Do We Have A Problem⁉️music video

Style.

4 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Exactly! Nicki is done! It's been 5 hours and the video has not reached a million views yet. This song will flop and style will make himself believe by force that this was the greatest comeback song ever. Yet when Cardi released her singles they went straight to number 1. 

OMFG the views :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Well, she did it to herself. Why would she release a 9 minute video in the streaming era. I swear she and her team are stuck in 2010. If I didn’t know any better I’d think Larry was her manager

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Style. said:

The video is a mess and I honestly don’t know what the **** is that. I don’t like the styling, the bob wig is horrendous and the pink outfit gives me cheap female rap budget a la Saweetie and Megan Thee Pony. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

I’ve never respected you more. It’s refreshing to see a barb be honest rather than blindly loving everything she does. As much as I love Britney, I still called her out when necessary. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Just realized the first verse is the exact same flow as Cardi from WAP (the “I wanna gag I wanna gulp I wanna…”). Literally the exact same flow. YIKES

7 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Cardi's impact is serious, queen cardi 👸

Cardi B Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Where’s the ‘That’s suspicious, that’s weird’ gif when you need it? :emma:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

I respect Nicki, she walked so all these bit**es could run, but....I'm sad to see that her moment is completely gone. It would be still fine if the quality of her music continued but.....it suffered, big time. I'm not feeling the song or the MV :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I don't see why she can't keep doing what she was already doing? Her music was perfectly fine.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

…I don't see why she can't keep doing what she was already doing? Her music was perfectly fine.

Because Safaree stopped writing “executive producing” her albums after Roman Reloaded. Combine that with there now being several successful female rappers to now compare her music to and you have a recipe for disaster. Nicki will never recover from 2018 and it’s driving her insane…especially because she’s now where Lil Kim was when she was calling her a flop/old/hasbeen. I’d rather her just do a greatest hits and stop. She’s ruining what’s left of her legacy.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

Because Safaree stopped writing “executive producing” her albums after Roman Reloaded. Combine that with there now being several successful female rappers to now compare her music to and you have a recipe for disaster. Nicki will never recover from 2018 and it’s driving her insane…especially because she’s now where Lil Kim was when she was calling her a flop/old/hasbeen. I’d rather her just do a greatest hits and stop. She’s ruining what’s left of her legacy.

what goes around really does come around :orangu_orangutan_ape: this is why it's important to stay humble and respectful, even as a rapper.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Style. said:

I will comeback later with my thoughts on the song. Obviously I liked it at the first glance, but I want to dig it more. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: 

I would want to see a hater’s opinion and a fan’s opinion rather than just she’s over. Send them shots back or flee the scene! :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: 

For me, the pacing of the song is all over the place. Like the beat and her bars just don’t gel well. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: I like the flow of her last verse though. Also Lil Baby’s verse was bad. Idk who he is, sorry to this man! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Maybe my issue with the song is the beat mainly… idk. Intrigued to see what she releases after this, maybe I was hoping for a more poppy vibe. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'M PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW!!

OK so I just finished the movie----I mean video. I haven't watched it yet, the first time I always play the audio only, I don't want to be distracted or influenced by the visuals. Sonically... It was boring, the beat is meh. The second part was obviously super exciting!! To the point I cheated and peeked a little bit, just when she was shaking her b o o bies :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

giphy.gif

So yeah, I guess it's a grower! I'm here for Nicki, though!

PS: oh so the second song sounds just like "Fefe" (that's why I immediately liked it):

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block