Nicki Minaj releases Do We Have A Problem⁉️music video

Update:

It's out. Nicki Minaj coming for an Oscar soon?

The main rap bish and the most loved female legend releases the Do We Have A Problem⁉️ trailer and confirms the music video is inspired by her favorite movie “Salt” starring Angelina Jolie. Nicki also reveals there’s going to be two songs featuring Lil Baby and the Pink Friday era has begun. 2.4.22‼️

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 2

Why am I scared about this? WHY AM I NOT FEELING IT? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: The funny part is that it looks too straight and a la Drake which is not a bad thing, but this bish is giving when it’s camp or at least Chun-Li type of luxury vibe. WHAT IS THIS? :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Adriannn @Roxxy@Midnight @bitbitboi @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN @Slayer@Blackout2006 @I Always Sing Live @SlayOut @Rik @jordeezy 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
59 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

What is funny is she is now being treated how she initially treated Lil' Kim and other female rappers when she was relevant and peaking.

I honestly think she is done. Her fans always hype her up but they don't buy or stream her music and let her flop.

No one cares.

This is exactly what I've been saying for a long time. Since Remy Ma dropped that diss track her career has not been the same and she honestly deserves it. I used to love Nicki until I seen how evil and vindictive she was behind the scenes, the shady things she was doing to the other females rapper in 2014 left me shocked. I was sad to find out she was like that because she is extremely talented. But I'm glad her reign is done and no one really cares about her. She's only relavent when she's hopping on someone's song that isn't hers. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Why am I scared about this? WHY AM I NOT FEELING IT? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: The funny part is that it looks too straight and a la Drake which is not a bad thing, but this bish is giving when it’s camp or at least Chun-Li type of luxury vibe. WHAT IS THIS? :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Adriannn @Roxxy@Midnight @bitbitboi @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN @Slayer@Blackout2006 @I Always Sing Live @SlayOut @Rik @jordeezy 

I need more input so I can properly assess. The visual is a serve, though. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

6 hours ago, Style. said:

Why am I scared about this? WHY AM I NOT FEELING IT? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: The funny part is that it looks too straight and a la Drake which is not a bad thing, but this bish is giving when it’s camp or at least Chun-Li type of luxury vibe. WHAT IS THIS? :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

OK calm down, calm down, it'll be fine, IT'LL BE FINE!! * screams and slaps him, breathes heavy, grabs wig, needs to sit and sip some orange juice *

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block