Nicki Minaj releases Do We Have A Problem⁉️music video

Style.

22 minutes ago, IamArmin said:

I love me some Nicki, but this is not “it”… She used to be so fresh, such a shame. Hope she ditches these rappers soon that she DON’T need. Give us Onika bish! Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

Yeah, Nicki not only was everyone's feature, she was her own feature. She don't need any of these "babies" lmao

• Love 1

Somebody said it better above, why doesn’t she give us Nicki Minaj? Why does she feel embarrassed by her pop hay days? She was the moment and the wave. Normally I would be an angry ball all over the place here and there, but not this time. How dare she call this trap nonsense Pink Friday? :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

The song is not trash trash, but not on her ******* level. You ********* better go and stream Barbie Dreams ‘cause that is the ****! :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

I’m crying… @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightI need a warm hug! :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Grant_Andrew said:

This isn't meant to sound shady, genuinely curious here, but after watching the video I kept wondering has something happened to her that means she can't walk/move the same as before. She looked like she was struggling to walk at one point?

:dead_falling_wig_dying: didn’t Remy say in Shether that her 🍑 dropped or something? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Guys, so I finally watched and listened to everything with attention... I think the video is absolutely CRINGE! And the editing is awful. And she's a bad actress, but I actually like the song!! It's simpler than I would have expected, but it has (in my humble opinion) a very minimalistic but classic hip hop sound with very polished production and a little twist with that building bass. I also like her rapping. I'm always excited to hear and see Nicki, I'm glad she started a new era!

@Style. I hope you can appreciate the song, maybe you were having way too much expectations? But I do agree with you on the styling, it looks plain, basic... I don't see an evolution or a clear vision. In that sense, Cardi SMASHES Nicki, at least as of late. I wish Nicki would be more creative in that respect.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block