Why are Britney fans so hot?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: @SlayOut ***** I knew I still loved you. I still can’t tell you who I used to be on here before, but these exposés are sending me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I respect your right to maintain confidentiality but your prior identity is like the Famos Surprise to me! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: “Who is she?” I find myself asking. Just like the Famos surprise… we’ll never know! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Omg @Roxxy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Not you being like the unicorn in your profile pic and showing up once in a lifetime in a thirst turned expose thread! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:
Hope you’ve been well sis! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Nooo cause my Youtube and Twitter algorithm always gives me "Exhale" related videos or posts or tweets and I found this videooo of an "alleged" music producer for Exhale and I was like WHOOOO? That's how I found out about the drama. I had to come just to see what's going on. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I've been gooodddd. Just been playing a lot of games lately and hating on Jamie Lynne cause it's a lifestyle now. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block