Why are Britney fans so hot?

37 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@Rik, we gotta watch out for his new alt account, mefears.

No fr 100% he will be coming back with a vengeance aka a new alt account to replace the old Alt account ….I fear you’re right 

Remember when Miss @Roxxy was running around, sharing people's IP addresses? It was a scandal, but that's the kind of chaotic good energy we need right now. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:  

Spoiler

Just kidding I often in fact do think about the Miss Roxanne scandal where she openly revealed this classified TM information prior to her very own hiatus and eventual fade into obscurity. It’s giving……. 

Tired voice coach performances. She was supposed to be a mod. An anti hero, a moderator who people loved to hate because of everyone’s power complexes including one that she once possessed oh ever so well but instead we just get underwhelming cameos from her every 20 months and for what? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

She had unlimited power. No matter what I KNOW miss girl would’ve checked “Henry”’s IP AND brought back the dislike buttons because she’s that girl ok. She would’ve used her powers for investigation and the greater good of the exhale community in our hayday if need but instead all we get is an at best, lukewarm iconic thread where miss look but don’t touch allegedly getting exposed in a thread that will be forgotten in a week unless someone a as can confirm ha identity :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

Also, stream this song because it's slayful and legendaric:

I quite like this honestly! Beautiful trap alt pop with her very nice breathy vocals to accompany the production. you do know me well. Very nice black and white visuals :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: sometimes colour is too in ur face x

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
38 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@Rik, we gotta watch out for his new alt account, mefears. Remember when Miss @Roxxy was running around, sharing people's IP addresses? It was a scandal, but that's the kind of chaotic good energy we need right now. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: Also, stream this song because it's slayful and legendaric:

Should be right up your alley (unless I don't know you as well as I think I do). :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Omg I didn’t know this tea about miss Roxxy! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Where tf was I? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also Dounia is a complete slay! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, RAITEI said:

I recall only one expose I think long ago... 

What happened to cheril and lilith they were exposed as alt account? Or the ban was unrelated

Yes, @Britneybbhmm was exposed (by Lilith, nonetheless) for using someone else’s pic for their profile! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: We were all shook because he seemed like such a genuine member, posted funny threads/comments, etc. When the expose happened it was quite an event! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

And as for Lilith and cheri, I’m pretty sure they were (finally) banned into oblivion! :emma:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Omg I didn’t know this tea about miss Roxxy! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Where tf was I? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also Dounia is a complete slay! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Do you not remember our feud either? It was truly a time to be alive. I wish I could go back and reread that thread. I lowkey snapped when I called her azz out even though it was uncalled for. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

As for Dounia, are you a fan or something? I never expect people to recognize my flop faves. I mean, I can't really call her a "fave" - Specific just stuck with me for some reason. I was obsessed with it like 2 years ago and randomly remembered it today. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I remember logging into my old account like a year ago and reading my conversations with Miss @Roxxy. It was kinda cute seeing us kiss and make up after our feud. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: I genuinelyknow what u mean. And if she’s reading this I hope she knows she is remembered and celebrated by many here 

it’s giving

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yes, @Britneybbhmm was exposed (by Lilith, nonetheless) for using someone else’s pic for their profile! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: We were all shook because he seemed like such a genuine member, posted funny threads/comments, etc. When the expose happened it was quite an event! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

And as for Lilith and cheri, I’m pretty sure they were (finally) banned into oblivion! :emma:

Stoppppppp not Lilith exposing someone  and then getting exposed HERSELF

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Do you not remember our feud either? It was truly a time to be alive. I wish I could go back and reread that thread. I lowkey snapped when I called her azz out even though it was uncalled for. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

As for Dounia, are you a fan or something? I never expect people to recognize my flop faves. I mean, I can't really call her a "fave" - Specific just stuck with me for some reason. I was obsessed with it like 2 years ago and randomly remembered it today. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

I kinda think I wasn’t checking Exhale too often at that point, so I don’t remember the feud, or the expose, or the resolution! If you have links to threads… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And I streamed Rich Girl Mood constantly in 2019. I’ve heard some of her other work and like it… but I don’t listen to her often. I should stream her more tbh! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Banning @cheri and @lilith was a setup, to be honest. My most problematic posts paled in comparison with theirs, so someone got them banned in order to frame me as the Azealia Banks of Exhell. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

It was clearly a setup cleared by the king of conspiracy himself  Jordan Miller. I personally believe Jordan didn’t ban Lilith until much later because it created hits for exhale which generated more income. Some speculate Lilith was in fact Jordan himself for these very reasons as expressed in the past. Additionally I remember clear as day where I was when I argued with Lilith but was also given advice from her…. She never got to read my reply as she got banned (in part due to me messaging @breatheheavy xo

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I kinda think I wasn’t checking Exhale too often at that point, so I don’t remember the feud, or the expose, or the resolution! If you have links to threads… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And I streamed Rich Girl Mood constantly in 2019. I’ve heard some of her other work and like it… but I don’t listen to her often. I should stream her more tbh! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Baby those don’t exist anymore unless u go back in time and check that @redacted statement account aka@I Always Sing Live

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Rik said:

It was clearly a setup cleared by the king of conspiracy himself  Jordan Miller. I personally believe Jordan didn’t ban Lilith until much later because it created hits for exhale which generated more income. Some speculate Lilith was in fact Jordan himself for these very reasons as expressed in the past. Additionally I remember clear as day where I was when I argued with Lilith but was also given advice from her…. She never got to read my reply as she got banned (in part due to me messaging @breatheheavy xo

I actually liked them despite their shenanigans, though I understand why they were banned. Me not minding them didn't change the fact that they made Exhale a worse place for so many poeple.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Yh Britneybbhmm, I forgot. I hope they are all doing well!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block