Why are Britney fans so hot?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Nooo cause my Youtube and Twitter algorithm always gives me "Exhale" related videos or posts or tweets and I found this videooo of an "alleged" music producer for Exhale and I was like WHOOOO? That's how I found out about the drama. I had to come just to see what's going on. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I've been gooodddd. Just been playing a lot of games lately and hating on Jamie Lynne cause it's a lifestyle now. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Exhale hasn’t been the same without you, tbh! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: So much has happened here omg :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: I’m glad you’re gaming and hating on JL on other platforms though! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3

Lollllss omg. I never knew he was claiming to be that guy in the pic??? Like, I just thought he was fan of that person as it was quite obviously some influencer. 

But let’s be nice 💙💙

There could be some deeper things going on there. And I hope he comes back as he is still a big part of this community.

And omg is @Roxxy back?

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
On 1/22/2022 at 7:37 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

Imagine if this thread was made by the exposed one

It would resurrect the Golden Age of EXHELL aka rachel-flopga-lilith golden age

SNNzG44.gif

Lilith was literally a mentally disturbed psychopath, only someone with actual life issues could behave like that online. Our online personas are very often projections of what we go through in our personal life. God knows what that sociopath was going through with his/her family or partner. Mess.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Lilith was literally a mentally disturbed psychopath, only someone with actual life issues could behave like that online. Our online personas are very often projections of what we go through in our personal life. God knows what that sociopath was going through with his/her family or partner. Mess.

Didnt she nuke that bunnyfooboo account too? I think there was a feud between those 2

bunnyfoofoo was that too colorfull acc, all the posts were in colors and kinda- early 00 alike style wise

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Didnt she nuke that bunnyfooboo account too? I think there was a feud between those 2

bunnyfoofoo was that too colorfull acc, all the posts were in colors and kinda- early 00 alike style wise

yeah, too bad. Lilith was sucha messed up, frustrated person

Also does anyone else remember that Laracroftonline persona who basically stole the original Britney galaxy from a teen. I think he was called Anthony or something. And then when Lilith exposed her and the fact Laracroft blackmailed Anthony (she said she would expose him he is gay (he was closeted)) and when Lilith called her out- Suddenly Britney galaxy was given back to Anthony and Laracroft move onto absolute Britney.

Laracroft is a bigger b.itch that Lilith thb - bully a closeted kid just so you can have a fan site. pathetic.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Also does anyone else remember that Laracroftonline persona who basically stole the original Britney galaxy from a teen. I think he was called Anthony or something. And then when Lilith exposed her and the fact Laracroft blackmailed Anthony (she said she would expose him he is gay (he was closeted)) and when Lilith called her out- Suddenly Britney galaxy was given back to Anthony and Laracroft move onto absolute Britney.

Laracroft is a bigger b.itch that Lilith thb - bully a closeted kid just so you can have a fan site. pathetic.

omg and Anthony was sued by Loucifer in the end I think :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: it was so messed up

• Love 1
On 1/23/2022 at 3:44 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

I can't find it anymore, but I saw a version of this GIF that had Ellie Goulding in it, so the Jaloney Baloney version might be an edit. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

11 hours ago, zone said:

Send us a link of this JL video

This is the original video. I was very curious when I saw the Ellie Goulding gif so I searched for it on YouTube. The "action" starts at 3:25

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block