Why are Britney fans so hot?

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

95% of Exhale when I'm mentioned even though I should technically be more iconic based on my metrics. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: That moment when you're almost a 3x diamond certified user but almost never get tagged in those azz-licking threads (i.e., "What are your favorite users?"). :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Once 3x Diamond certified, always 3x Diamond certified! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Imagine if this thread was made by the exposed one

It would resurrect the Golden Age of EXHELL aka rachel-flopga-lilith golden age

SNNzG44.gif

Ok, off topic. Who’s that? And why does she look so much like Juno Luno? And why do I really wish it was her who got pushed that hard? :jamie_lynn_grape:

10 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

I am still gobsmacked with all this. I have been catfished before  with dating/hook up apps. But I thought Exhale was an honest place. The amount of time I wanted to slide into his DMs :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Now I feel like  stupid. 

Anyone wants to slide into my DMs who is from UK and not fake?:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover::hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

P.s am drunk so don't judge me :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Your username has intrigued me, ASL? :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Yes, @Britneybbhmm was exposed (by Lilith, nonetheless) for using someone else’s pic for their profile! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: We were all shook because he seemed like such a genuine member, posted funny threads/comments, etc. When the expose happened it was quite an event! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

And as for Lilith and cheri, I’m pretty sure they were (finally) banned into oblivion! :emma:

DO NOT mention those names on here, ever. :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

THEY are the reason I was IP banned for 3 years. The biggest trolls to ever grace this site, the hate they spewed towards Britney and got away with it was shocking. 

Today's community guidelines would never...

I can't even remember what they had said this particular time but it was too far and I was ready to throw some hands and got IP banned...

They were seriously some twisted individuals, and some of you were guilty of siding with them :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block