Why are Britney fans so hot?

8 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Okay this is actually hilarious :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::emma:

One day I wanted to prank my friends that I got so ripped in such short period of time so I found this photo and I paid some guy on the Internet to photoshop my face into it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And I was actually shocked how real it looked so I thought that'd be funny to make it my Exhale profile picture and fool all of you, especially where no one knew me :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::emma: And you *****es fell for it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

In real life I'm not as HUGE but well work in progress but that's so funny it was so real that people believed it lmao :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::emma::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

How embarrassing…anyway chile…so you also photoshopped your face because that also looks like the model’s face with some FaceApp tuning and tweaks.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
28 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Okay this is actually hilarious :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::emma:

One day I wanted to prank my friends that I got so ripped in such short period of time so I found this photo and I paid some guy on the Internet to photoshop my face into it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And I was actually shocked how real it looked so I thought that'd be funny to make it my Exhale profile picture and fool all of you, especially where no one knew me :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::emma: And you *****es fell for it :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

In real life I'm not as HUGE but well work in progress but that's so funny it was so real that people believed it lmao :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp::emma::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

From what I've seen, loads of people thirst after you. Or "you'... or whoever you is. Why wouldn't you correct them? I genuinely don't get it but whatever floats your boat, I guess. 

And someone in here asked earlier who has their noodz then.  Have people sent you noodz? 

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

From what I've seen, loads of people thirst after you. Or "you'... or whoever you is. Why wouldn't you correct them? I genuinely don't get it but whatever floats your boat, I guess. 

And someone in here asked earlier who has their noodz then.  Have people sent you noodz? 

Not the noodz chileee

spacer.png

• Haha 9
7 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Watch him reply to this with a tacky stan Twitter meme and say something along the lines of ‘BeCaUsE i ThOuGhT iT wAs FuNnY!1!1! I cAnT bElIEvE yAlL fElL fOr It” yadayada nothing new. You can’t even engage in a civil or serious conversation with that user without him turning everything into a joke. Clearly someone was desperate for attention…and well he got what we wanted. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: @Rik this your girl? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4

C'mon it was really obvious lmao. No one goes into a forum with his full real name (unless you are Jordan Miller tho), that should have been the first red flag.

And as someone here mentioned nobody like that has only 200 followers on ig. 

And why is he continuing with the lie smh its not even his face he just facetune that photo and put an smile filter and freckles, you dont even have to pay someone to do that its not that complicated:clownery_makeup_meme:

And he has the nerve to call Jamie Lynn a liar LMAO

• Haha 5
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I was shocked at how swiftly and quietly this expose happened like omg :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

it was very smooth, just crept in and BAM, took everybody by surprise :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:I am kinda amazed people believed it was actually the user though? I google reversed the image immediately and found it on some website about running or something :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I just didn't bother arguing with the person, the internet is full of those anyway.

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

it was very smooth, just crept in and BAM, took everybody by surprise :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:I am kinda amazed people believed it was actually the user though? I google reversed the image immediately and found it on some website about running or something :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I just didn't bother arguing with the person, the internet is full of those anyway.

So you’re telling me you’ve been brewing the truth tea this entire time and never served it? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Screaming tbh

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block