Paris Hilton’s ‘Cooking With Paris’ Canceled By Netflix After One Season

I liked the Nikki Glaser episode because I think Nikki is funny, but some of the other episodes were so boring. I like Paris a lot, but in a reality TV format, unfortunately I think she only works along side a stronger comedic presence. Hence, why Simple Life was great. Nicole Richie was so loud, outspoken and funny, that she brought more out of Paris. And Nicole made up for funny scenes when Paris was more reserved. 

Like someone said who knows her husband, the other show will get cancelled as well cos he has no personality..

And America treated her as a trend, which they are known for treating celebs like a trend, once the trend is done. 

Reject fast. 

Paris has to understand she has a more loyal following internationally who never treated her like a trend, like the US did.

There is a meme that says Nicki hate train was only limited to the US, and internationally she was never cancelled, she could say f u to the US and still be loved internationally @Style.

12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I liked the Nikki Glaser episode because I think Nikki is funny, but some of the other episodes were so boring. I like Paris a lot, but in a reality TV format, unfortunately I think she only works along side a stronger comedic presence. Hence, why Simple Life was great. Nicole Richie was so loud, outspoken and funny, that she brought more out of Paris. And Nicole made up for funny scenes when Paris was more reserved. 

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like someone said who knows her husband, the other show will get cancelled as well cos he has no personality..

And America treated her as a trend, which they are known for treating celebs like a trend, once the trend is done. 

Reject fast. 

Paris has to understand she has a more loyal following internationally who never treated her like a trend, like the US did.

There is a meme that says Nicki hate train was only limited to the US, and internationally she was never cancelled, she could say f u to the US and still be loved internationally @Style.

22 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Nicole is very funny. Watch her on NBC comedy Great News she was hilarious.

11 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Reject fast. 

What loyal following International you’re talking about???

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block