Jump to content

My Experience with Miss Britney Spears


Recommended Posts

Just now, princessmimi said:

Aww what a lovely experience you had!

Im so happy for you that you got to meet her. :) 

Thank you! It really was the best birthday that I’ve ever gotten and I’ve met some celebrities! 

I met *NSYNC back in 1999, JC was and always will be my favorite.

I met Britney in 2002, top tier if you ask me.

Adam Lambert back in 2009. Very nice guy. He had no makeup on.

Aaron Carter in 2018. He was so nice, spoke with me for 15 minutes (despite his manager rushing him) and was in a couple of his Instagram lives. #RIP.

  • Love 5
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Xanax said:

Thank you! It really was the best birthday that I’ve ever gotten and I’ve met some celebrities! 

I met *NSYNC back in 1999, JC was and always will be my favorite.

I met Britney in 2002, top tier if you ask me.

Adam Lambert back in 2009. Very nice guy. He had no makeup on.

Aaron Carter in 2018. He was so nice, spoke with me for 15 minutes (despite his manager rushing him) and was in a couple of his Instagram lives. #RIP.

You're welcome and omg you're so lucky! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

How did you manage to meet all these celebrities?

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Just now, princessmimi said:

You're welcome and omg you're so lucky! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

How did you manage to meet all these celebrities?

I met *NSYNC after their concert while they were exiting the arena to go on their bus. We were all at the gate waiting for them. JC shook my hand and I almost didn’t let go. He just laughed and I did too and I said “Sorry!” Justin was a bit of a prick. I used my right hand to JC and the others with my left. Because JC is and always will be superior in my eyes!

Adam Lambert was before the show at the Tower Theater before he was as big as he is now. This was literally when his first album came out and was generating momentum to promote his album. He was coming off the bus and I literally ran and pushed past everyone just to meet him. Obviously, he had his tall boots on, and I asked him for a hug and I said “You’re amazing!” At his show when he was quiet I said out loud “I want you for Christmas!” and he laughed.

Aaron was part of a meet and greet package and I only paid $50 bucks. I met other bands that opened up for him, including Amy Guess (her and I are besties) but Aaron was such a gentle soul and he shook my hand a few times. Oddly enough, (before she was my work bestie) I met my work bestie there. Two years later I got a job where she worked and she remembered me and I remembered her and that was that.

 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Xanax said:

I met *NSYNC after their concert while they were exiting the arena to go on their bus. We were all at the gate waiting for them. JC shook my hand and I almost didn’t let go. He just laughed and I did too and I said “Sorry!” Justin was a bit of a prick. I used my right hand to JC and the others with my left. Because JC is and always will be superior in my eyes!

Adam Lambert was before the show at the Tower Theater before he was as big as he is now. This was literally when his first album came out and was generating momentum to promote his album. He was coming off the bus and I literally ran and pushed past everyone just to meet him. Obviously, he had his tall boots on, and I asked him for a hug and I said “You’re amazing!” At his show when he was quiet I said out loud “I want you for Christmas!” and he laughed.

Aaron was part of a meet and greet package and I only paid $50 bucks. I met other bands that opened up for him, including Amy Guess (her and I are besties) but Aaron was such a gentle soul and he shook my hand a few times. Oddly enough, (before she was my work bestie) I met my work bestie there. Two years later I got a job where she worked and she remembered me and I remembered her and that was that.

 

Oh wow that's amazing!

 I'm not surprised Justin was rude, he gives off major douche vibes tbh lol.

 

Aw that's nice that you met Adam and Aaron.

I'm a fan of their music as well.

Did you meet any other celebrities besides these ones?

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Xanax said:

Adam Lambert back in 2009. Very nice guy. He had no makeup on.

Oh, I met Adam too when he was on tour in Europe, he was always chased by these weird, gay p.rn addicted grannies as his biggest fans who literally bought m&g tickets for every show of his. And I was just waiting outside the building, and one of them started to talk to me, and she said 'you should come and meet Adam', and I was like, well I didn't buy a m&g, and she said no problem, you can come with us. It was that easy! So I went in, I've got a signed picture and he was really nice, already in make up and dressed in that costume, but we didn't have much time, so I just told him I really liked his album and that Sure Fire Winners should've been a single and he agreed. And then I was es***ted by these strange grannies to the stage and I've got the front row, I was standing literally in the middle, among 70 years old women. I felt a bit embarrassed, but you know, still front row. And after the show I've got Tommy's pick. It was a strange but good night. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I wondered if he felt the same with these grannies. They obviously invested a lot of money in him and they just wanted to see him kiss Tommy on stage and they took and shared these pictures online. Sometimes you just gotta do that you gotta do to achieve your goals, right?

Edited by DarielXO
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Awwww so happy to read this!! Glad you had such an amazing experience. 

How many experiences do we get to hear about Britney being a humble sweetheart? Countless
 

How many experiences do we get to hear about JT being a d-bag? Also, countless :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

  • Love 4
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow that's amazing!

 I'm not surprised Justin was rude, he gives off major douche vibes tbh lol.

 

Aw that's nice that you met Adam and Aaron.

I'm a fan of their music as well.

Did you meet any other celebrities besides these ones?

If you count WWE Super Stars as celebrities, I’ve met:

The Bella Twins, The Miz & Maryse, Jeff Hardy, Lita, Trish Stratus, Ted DeBiase Jr., Stephanie McMahon, Triple H. 

John Cena was an absolute douche. He went in a secret way and we were yelling hi to him and he wouldn’t even wave up to us or  anything. Not even to a little child who was screaming his name. Goes to show he only does the nice things if it benefits him. This happened on multiple occasions (six times) and after that I lost so much respect for him and I don’t like him as a person.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Oh, I met Adam too when he was on tour in Europe, he was always chased by these weird, gay p.rn addicted grannies as his biggest fans who literally bought m&g tickets for every show of his. And I was just waiting outside the building, and one of them started to talk to me, and she said 'you should come and meet Adam', and I was like, well I didn't buy a m&g, and she said no problem, you can come with us. It was that easy! So I went in, I've got a signed picture and he was really nice, already in make up and dressed in that costume, but we didn't have much time, so I just told him I really liked his album and that Sure Fire Winners should've been a single and he agreed. And then I was es***ted by these strange grannies to the stage and I've got the front row, I was standing literally in the middle, among 70 years old women. I felt a bit embarrassed, but you know, still front row. And after the show I've got Tommy's pick. It was a strange but good night. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I wondered if he felt the same with these grannies. They obviously invested a lot of money in him and they just wanted to see him kiss Tommy on stage and they took and shared these pictures online. Sometimes you just gotta do that you gotta do to achieve your goals, right?

Baby front row is front row! I’d give anything for Tommy’s pick 👀

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Awwww so happy to read this!! Glad you had such an amazing experience. 

How many experiences do we get to hear about Britney being a humble sweetheart? Countless
 

How many experiences do we get to hear about JT being a d-bag? Also, countless :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Justin didn’t even come out . He was already on the bus while the other four members were signing autographs, shaking hands, and thanking the fans for coming. That day, I knew I didn’t like Justin.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Iconic, loved reading your story.  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Thank you, baby! 

This is why when people are like, “She was rude.” I’m like, huh? You probably got her on a bad day. People are allowed to have bad days!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Xanax said:

Since people are posting they met Britney, I figured I’d share my lovely experience.

In 2002, my dad surprised me and got me tickets to see the Dream Within A Dream Tour in Philadelphia. The show, if I remember correctly, June 28th and my birthday was a week before. 

My best friend saw me there and we wanted to sit together so her mom and me switched so I can sit with my bestie. During the walking around, they had the Britney’s Dance Beat, fun things to do, etc. and one of those things to do was take a tour on Britney’s tour bus. I was fourteen at the time.

My bestie and I were part of the last group to take a tour and we got to meet her guitarist, Brian Saunders. He was really nice to us and there was about five of us. He gave us guitar picks and even signed it for us. He gave us the tour. He showed us where Britney sat and played X-Box (which was the ultimate rage back then) and showed us where she slept and where Fe was and other dancers slept. 

Before we knew it, there was a loud crowed and people screaming and we were all like, “What the heck is going on?!” So we just ignored it and listened to Brian talk more about what it’s like to tour with Britney, how cool she was, etc.

I looked to my left and I saw a blonde woman in sunglasses get on the bus. I immediately smack my friend on the arm and I say “That’s Britney!!” And we were just in total shock. She was accompanied by Fe & Big Moe (I think that was him). This is about two hours or so before showtime.

We were just in awe. She had on a white t-shirt crop top on, jeans, and cowgirl boots. Her hair was down and chewing on gum.

She smiled at us and said “Hi” shook our hands and asked us for our names.

When it came to me, (I was last) I told her my name and immediately was like “Last week was my birthday, I’m fourteen and I just love you so much and you made my life!”

She smiled and said “Awwww! That’s so sweet! Thank you for spending your birthday with us! Can I give you a hug?” 

By this point, I was almost in tears as she held on to my hand still and I immediately shook my head yes. As the tears were coming down, she pulled me into this BIG hug and was just saying “Awwwww! Don’t cry!!” I just kept saying “I love you so much! Thank you!” 

After the interaction, she looked at her watch and said bye to us and to enjoy the show!

People kept asking me what she smelled like and I remember it perfectly. She smelled like vanilla Bath and Body Works and her hair smelled like Herbal Essence (yellow bottle) before they reformulated. (You can call it creepy, or whatever, I call it “keeping a memory” because I will NEVER get something like that to happen to me EVER again and I wanted to preserve every detail).

All in all, she was such a sweetheart, so down to Earth, and I am so happy I had that experience. To this day I still get chills. No one ever believes me but once I mention every details, they’re like, “Okay, yeah, that’s a Britney thing.”

Felicia had her hair half up, half down, short, to her shoulders, maybe a little bit more, dressed in a blue top with a lanyard around her neck, jeans and sneakers. Her security was dressed in black and had walkie talkies.

Best experience of my life.

And at the end you woke up and realized it was just a dream :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

Edited by Wendy Williams
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

And at the end you woke up and realized it was just a dream :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Nope! I actually had that experience. In person. You can believe me or not believe me. I could care less because I have my bestie to back me up. 😁

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, Xanax said:

Nope! I actually had that experience. In person. You can believe me or not believe me. I could care less because I have my bestie to back me up. 😁

I'm kidding,

Spoiler

that was in case you forgot to write this ending of the story :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: 

Spoiler

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block