Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

2 hours ago, brucewayne said:

I know this forum loves "Sam" for whatever reason. I am not going to lie, as a straight male, and that I think, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. I personally love the pics. But I will admit , it probably is not the best career/life move at this moment. And if Sam , was the "real deal", he would be telling her ; "Honey, this is a horrible idea. You don't have to do stuff like this. If you want take "*****" for yourself , fine. But no need to share on Social Media".

He is a grifter , nothing more , nothing less. A real man would be guiding his fiance in the right direction.

No man who loves a woman would ever be fine with her posting this type of pictures online... so many times. I would personally feel deeply disrespected and hurt if my GF were to post stuff like knowing that she's going to be lusted by millions of men in the world, and that a good amount of them might jer**k off to this... 

I would feel like she doesn't have enough with me. And that me finding her beautiful and **** is not enough either.

This is not to bash britney because I haven't truly made any comment about this at all despite what my real thoughts are, but rather a further proof that sam is here mostly for the benefits.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, northfacing said:

People can process their life experiences on their own, or however else they want to, if they even want to. Humans survived just fine long before "professional help" existed. Telling someone they "need professional help" is super ******* gross. Focus on your own life. Maybe go get professional help to figure out how to get off your high horse. 

In the end of the day I just want her to be happy and to be healthy.

I am not gonna go any further on this as I shared my opinion.

The only thing I am gonna leave here is: don't come crying if Jamie uses this against her and the GP labelling her crazy again cause it could have been avoided EASILY.

If they don't (which for the record I sincerely HOPE THEY DON'T!!!!), I'll be more than happy.

At the end of the day I want what's best for her, I want her to feel strong, I want her to feel confident not having to prove it on social media.

I'll love her no matter what, even though you might think I don't.

• Love 2

Literally no one is mocking her but her own fans and the same trolls that have been there for 22 years. She’s literally getting nothing but positive media attention:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/britney-spears-full-frontal-nude-instagram-b1988492.html?amp

“Britney Spears posted a full-frontal nude on Instagram – good for her“

“People pull Britney apart for stepping outside of the boundaries of what they expect of her because of the type of baseless societal standards we see exacted upon women all the time.”

https://www.glamour.com/story/britney-spears-radiates-free-woman-energy-in-new-fully-naked-selfie/

Regardless, I think I speak for everyone when I say Britney Spears should have a year doing…whatever the hell she wants.” 

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/britney-spears-nudity-liberation

“Was I surprised to see Britney's naked body on my feed without warning? Sure. Does it make perfect sense for her to post ***** for millions of fans and critics to see mere months after being released from a highly restrictive 13-year conservatorship? Totally. 

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a38696236/britney-spears-free-woman-energy-nude-instagram-photo/

https://gayety.co/britney-spears-celebrates-freedom-by-bearing-it-all

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/2525049/britney-spears-naked-mirror-photos/amp/

“Throughout the past several months, Spears has wholly embraced her bodily autonomy. The singer has posted several naked or nearly-nude images — many of which she’s taken herself. And honestly, after everything Spears has endured over more than a decade, we’re so glad to see her feeling herself and taking control of her body and future.

Throughout her conservatorship, and even prior to the time it took effect, Spears’ finances, work schedule, and even her reproductive choices were under the control of her father, Jamie Spears, and others involved in her restrictive conservatorship. In the years prior to the conservatorship, Spears’ body was constantly scrutinized and hyper-***ualized, viewed with a certain male gaze that was incredibly perverse. So when we see Spears reclaiming her agency and sharing these photos herself, we can’t help but feel glad that she feels empowered and is posting these images on her own terms.“

Amazingly, all of the journalists seemingly understand why she feels the need to regain autonomy of her body, and why it’s totally inappropriate for anyone to tell her what to do, especially after what she’s endured.

That’s a sad day when mainstream media supports Britney more than her own fan base.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

In the end of the day I just want her to be happy and to be healthy.

I am not gonna go any further on this as I shared my opinion.

The only thing I am gonna leave here is: don't come crying if Jamie uses this against her and the GP labelling her crazy again cause it could have been avoided EASILY.

If they don't (which for the record I sincerely HOPE THEY DON'T!!!!), I'll be more than happy.

At the end of the day I want what's best for her, I want her to feel strong, I want her to feel confident not having to prove it on social media.

I'll love her no matter what, even though you might think I don't.

Gosh I know you love her but I can't help but notice it's all about what you want. What you want for Britney is irrelevant. That’s what strikes me most is how self-centered her critics have been in this thread.

And no one is going to be crying about Jamie because it would be bull if he used this against her anyway. Britney shouldn’t live her life in fear of how Jamie may criticize her and neither should you. Otherwise it’s like the conservatorship never ended.

I see both sides, those against it and those encouraging it.

After literally 13+ years of modern slavery and a highly restricted “life”, it is normal that Britney wants to break free. Over that period of time she was strictly controlled and restrained in every aspect of her life to project a certain image and to cash in. It clearly was against her wishes. Her content conveys, yes, liberation, but also a big F U to her handlers.

What shocks me the most, aren’t the posts themselves but the fact that the media got it right this time. I never imagined they would ever show this level of empathy and understanding towards Britney.

• Love 1

I didn't like her nude posts very much at first, but I changed my mind after thinking about her opinions on sl**-shaming and how it can be traced back to the unfair sl**-shaming of the world that led to her being put into conservatorship!:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:
I guess it's treason and anger that makes her post *****.
As soon as I saw the ***** this time I burst out laughing, Wow, she did it again!
I feel like I did when I joined the anti-government protest in my country. Who else could be so inspirational right now? 
She's rock, she's Britney ******* Spears!

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block